Let's play.

Peter P.O.V.
I see Luna walking back to camp. I immediately run up to hug her.

"Where in Neverland have you been, when me and the boys got to the clearing, you were gone! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Peter. Chris got me." That made my blood boil.

"WHAT. WHERE IS HE. I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD!" I screamed.

"Peter, I'm fine, relax."

"What did he want with you?" I asked my anger coming down.

"He just...wanted to talk." She lied. I looked at her.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." she said rolling her eyes. Clearly annoyed. I looked at her hands.

"Luna, your hands!"

She looked down to see the Dreamshade still in her wound. Luckily it didn't get into her system yet.

"Let's get that off of you before it spreads." I said. She followed me to a stream not to far from camp.

"So what did Chris want with you?"

She looked up at me.

"Oh. Nothing, just wanted to meet me and tell me about the dangers of Neverland." She lied again. She wasn't telling me something, and I intended to find out. We finished cleaning out the wound and bandaged it. The walk back was quiet, until I asked something.

"So. Your friend, what was he like?" I thought it was okay because she wasn't greiving over it.

"Fun, always knows a way out, stupid at times, cocky. In other words, he was a lot like you."

I look surprised.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I say.

We got back to camp and Luna said she wanted time to think which she does a lot but I understand. So I went on without her.

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter left me alone and I walked deeper into the woods. I found a good, quite place and started to think. I couldn't give the dust to Chris, who knows what he'll do. But I also couldn't let Cassie or any other Lost Boys die because of me.

Peter trusted me. And I trust him, with all my heart. I didn't know what do, but I knew one thing. I'm not telling anyone about this. Not even Peter Pan.

I walked back to camp and I let my mind wander to my friend. I missed him. I still wonder what I would be doing if he was here.

"Luna!" I heard a voice shout. I look in the direction that the voice came from, and I see Peter with a 12 inch by 12 inch box. I walk over to him, eying the box.

"What's this?" I ask.

"A gift." The boy said pleased.

"May I?" I ask him.

"Of course."

I opened the box to see a beautiful dark blue cloak.

"Peter, it's beautiful." I gasp, taking it out to look at it closer.

"I knew you'd like it. Blue always looked good on you." He smirked as he put it on. It draped down to the floor, dragging a little bit behind me.

"Now, why don't we play a game. Let's say, Hide and seek."

I was glad to hear that.

      *****

I could hear footsteps just outside the bush I was hiding in. It was late in the night, and Felix was it. As far as I could hear, Peter and I were the only ones left and all of the Lost Boys were searching for us all over the island.

Felix was really good at this game and never loses. He finds all the Lost Boys, besides Peter. Suddenly hands wrapped around my mouth. I squirm to get out of the Pirate's grasp until I heard him speak.

"Shhhhh, it's okay love, it's just me." An all to familiar voice said softy in my ear. I relaxed a bit at the sound of his voice.

"Are you crazy. You're going to get us caught." I whispered as he took his hands off my mouth.

"As long as you're with me, no one will find us." I gave him a doubtful look.

We stare in each others eyes for what seemed like eternity. His green eyes and face dark and from the shadows, only making him look hotter.

"FOUND THEM!"

We look up to see Felix sitting in a tree smirking down at us, amused with himself. One of his feet dangling above our head while the other one is bent, his hand resting on it.

"So much for no one finding us huh?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow at Peter.

"Oh shut it." Peter said, a hint of anger in his tone from loosing.

"Besides. I still win. I still get my girl." Peter snaked his hands around my waist.

We get out of our hiding spot and join the group of boys.

Suddenly a very cold breeze fills the air and I shiver, it normally doesn't get this cold. But this breeze was like winter had just hit the island. Peter had a look of worry on his face but covered it fast. He knew someone who shouldn't be here was on the island.

"All right everyone, let's get back to camp and turn in for the night." Peter yelled. All the boys groaned and complained like toddlers.

"And if you don't head back to camp, we won't have any more days like this, and you all will have to work double shifts. Am I clear?" Peter threatened, raising an eyebrow and looking darkly around at the boys.

The boys didn't respond as they stumbled and scrambled up the hill to get to camp. With a few "Night Pan." and "See you tomorrow."

We were left with Felix, Peter and I in the clearing.

We walked back as another gust of wind filled the air. I was cold, but not as cold as I would be if I didn't have my cloak. I put my hood up when Peter took it down.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask.

"You look so cute, and I can't see your cute face with your hood up." I blush.

"You two are weird." Felix says and walks ahead of us. We got back and all of the boys went to their tents. I went to the one I share with Peter and collapse on the bed. My legs felt like they were make of stone. I decided not to wait for Peter and go to bed.

A/N
Sorry for all the short chapters, I promise starting with the next chapters, they will get longer as more action comes in. So someone is on the island who shouldn't be. A guest, someone who knows Peter likes action. Who could it be? The next chaper will reveal who it is. (The part where I said "Someone who likes action" I got that from the show, Where Rumple and Neal gets Henry if you didn't know.)