Kidnapped.

Luna's P.O.V.
I go into the tent that I share with Peter, finding him to be waiting for me shirtless.

"Hello Peter." I greet. 

"Aren't you full of surprises." He responds getting into bed.

"I guess." I say, getting into bed with him.

"So, you think your ready for tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I don't use my powers unless I need to, which is almost never."

"Understandable."

I curl up into a ball and Peter rests his chin on my head. I rest my hand on his bare chest. He has me in his grasp. I normally would have pushed him away, but I let him have me in his grasp. I felt safer with him now that he saved me. I could now trust him.

"Goodnight Peter."

"Sweet dreams my Queen." That's the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.

     *****
The next morning I wake up before Peter to go find breakfast. I grab a quiver and bow and head out. The sun is just rising when I head out.

A few minutes in I hear a twig snap. I nock the bow and look around to see what made the noise. Nothing showed itself, so I continued on. I heard a few noises here and there, but they didn't consern me.

"Why are you in the jungle alone?"

"Peter if this another one of your little games, I don't want to play."

But to my surprise, it wasn't Peter. It was someone who I haven't seen before. I know it wasnt a Lost Boy. The boy had blond hair with what looked like a Pirate outfit on. He looked a year older than me. Only then do I know who it is. Chris.

"Well, well. If it isn't the first Lost Girl." He said caressing my cheek. I slapped his hand and he pulled away.

"Feisty are we." He smirked seductively.

"Go away Chris. I didn't come here looking for trouble." I snap.

Chris then does the unexpected. He leaned in for a kiss. I tried to break free but he wouldn't let me go. By now he had me up again a tree. I wasn't paying attention when he suddenly backed off. I opened my eyes to see a furious Peter towering over a smirking Chris who was now on the ground at my feet.

"You shouldn't touch things that aren't yours." Peter snarls, anger in his tone. Raising his eyebrows. I smile and quietly chuckle.

"And you shouldn't interrupt a Pirate with his lady." Chris said looking at me.

"Let's make something clear, I am not yours." I say, pushing myself off the tree and going to Peter.

The next scene went by fast. Peter ripped out the pirate's heart, as Chris screamed out in pain I stopped Peter as he was about to crush Chris's heart.

I don't know why I did, Peter looked at me and did as I said. He put his heart back in his chest and looked at me. Chris took this to his advantage.

He kicked Peter in the chest, brought out a dagger and threw it at me. It cut the palm of my hand but I wasn't too worried.

I look at my hand and see black liquid coming out of the wound. Only then do I realize that the blade had Dreamshade in it.

Peter and I exchanged glances and we both knew that I could die. Chris disappeared into the dark jungle.

Peter gave me a nod and teleported away, I knew he was going to get help. I didn't go because it would take longer. With Chris gone, who probably ran off afraid of Peter, I sat down at the bottom of a tree and waited.

Time passes and I grow more dizzy. I hear a twig snap. I look around and see Chris coming up behind me.

He covered my mouth, I normally would try to fight but I was to weak. That's when I blacked out. I woke up in a cell. I didn't know where I was, but all I knew was it was dark, and moving?  

Oh great. I'm on a ship, Chris's ship.
Suddenly a door opens and in walks Chris. This looked familiar. Then I know why. This was the vision I had. But instead of Peter, it was me.

"Well, well. Who do we have here?" He said coldly.

"What do you want from me Chris?" I spat.

"You seem to be in a rush, so I'll get right to the point. I need you to get something for me. Something that Pan has."

"What is it?" I ask and he smirked.

"Pixie Dust."

"Pixie Dust?" I repeated.

"But why?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"Why me? Can't one of your Pirates do it?" I roll my eyes.

Chris only chuckled.

"That's the thing. It's around his neck, on a string, in a vial. I need you because you are the only one on the island who gets so close to him. Not even Felix gets that close to him. And he's his Head Lost Boy. If you don't do this, Cassie won't be around much longer. And every day without that dust. Another Lost Boy pays the price." The reason he used Cassie is because I've grown fond of him. And Chris must have found out somehow.

I thought about it for a moment then agreed.

"Okay I'll do it."

"Good." he smirked

"Get it to me in two days, or Cassie will pay."

He let me go to do what he asked me to do. But what he didn't know, is like Peter, I'm always one step ahead.