It's time.

Luna's P.O.V.
I was lying in my tent, with Felix dabbing my injuries.

"I understand you." Felix said. I slowly moved my aching eyes to his from how weak I was.

"How?"

"Henry."

"What do you mean?"

"How you want to protect him. Even if he doesn't know it."

"Yeah, how can you relate?" I scoff.

"Because all I wanted to do was protect Lilly. I just wanted to keep her my little sister forever, but also be there for her. But I knew they she would eventually grow up."

"Well, now you can have both. You can have your baby sister stay young forever, and also be there for her." I smile.

"Let's just hope that everything goes as planned tomorrow and Robbie gets her to safety."

"Don't worry. He knows how much you love Lilly and he'll make sure they won't get hurt. He also knows that if anything happens to Henry, Lilly, or my baby boys, I'll kill him."

"Where's Peter?" I ask.

"Trying to find Chris so he can kill him for hurting you." Felix chuckled.

"Why did you hide it from us?" Felix asked.

"Because I thought it wasn't that bad." I admit.

"Was it that, or was it because you were worried about how we would react?"

"How you would react." I admit.

"Why me?" Felix scoffed.

"Because in a way, you're just as territorial over me as Peter and Robbie are." I chuckled.

"Get some sleep, you'll need it for tomorrow." Felix says. I just yawn and tilt my head to the side, falling asleep.

*****

"Luna. Come on, the day's finally here." I open my eyes as Peter shakes me excitedly. It was obvious that he was excited about this war.

"Ok, ok I'm coming." I chuckled. I get up and we rush outside to eat. Everyone was buzzing about the war.

Peter told me that he healed me after the wounds were cleaned. We all eat and disappeared back in our tents getting ready for the war.

Peter's P.O.V.

"Ugg!" I tied my cloak and looked over to Luna, who was on the bed, trying to get her face paint on. I had an image of my pipes on my right eye.

"Here, let me help." I chuckled. Luna was dressed in her signature colors, dark blue and black. She had a dark blue shirt with black leggings and a black leather jacket with black boots.

I kneel down in front of her and take a brush, starting to paint the moon mark that she has on her arm onto her right eye. When I'm done, Luna speaks.

"Peter." I look up to see Luna, looking at me.

"What if this all fails. What if Chris somehow wins, what if-."

"Hey." I cut her off, hooking my finger under her chin.

"This will work." I smile, getting up with her and walking out to see all the Lost Boys, wolves, and Heroes all gathered around us. I look at everyone and there's only one thing in my mind.
Let's play.

Luna's P.O.V.
I walk up to Emma and my family and we just talked until Peter would give the signal to go.

"So, you ready?" Emma asked.