Catching up.

Robbie's P.O.V.
Luna told me everything. To Luna coming here, to her wings, to her other life in the Enchanted Forest, to her powers, to Chris raping her twice, to treating Cassie like her own, to Pan declaring her queen.

She told me all the events that have happened. I noticed Pan standing outside the tent, looking in. Luna nodded at me and I knew what to do.

"You can come in now Pan." I say. He walked in and sits down next to us.

"I'm going to have to start calling you cocky king and stupid yet dumb friend." Luna says.

"How come I get the stupider nickname?" Pan complained.

"At least she addressed you as a king. I got the name friend." I complained back.

"Will you two shut up." Luna laughs, hitting us with a pillow.

"Oh you wanna play?" Pan asked, shoving her.

"Robbie, Peter is being mean." Luna whined, moving closer to me.

"May I remind you that I played Peter Pan on Once Upon A Time, a devilishly hansom villain." I remind her. Luna falls back on the bed and groans.

"I'm gonna die." She whines, wrapping her wings around herself. Pan and I smirk at each other. 

"It's quiet, what are you two boys up to?"

"On three." Pan says.

"One." I smirk.

"Two." Pan counts.

"Three!" We both say.

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter and Robbie start counting down and I got nervous. When Peter is quiet, something is going on. They get to three and go silent. I open my wings to see them smirking.

The next scene went by fast with Robbie pinning my wings down and Peter tickling me. I squeal and squirm to get my wings free from Robbie and my body free from Peter's deadly grip.

"S-Stop." I laugh. I'm trapped for at least a minute before I speak up.

"Wait, what was that?" I ask.

"What was what?" Peter asked, who stopped tickling me. Robbie let go of my wings and I sat up.

"The sound of a girl running away from 2 insane boys, holding her against her will." I smirk, running out of the camp and into the camp with my tipi. I stop and put a new bearer around the clearing, running and hiding in the trees, waiting for them to arrive.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna bolted out of camp and ran right where I hoped she would.

"Great, we lost her." Robbie sighs.

"Not necessarily."

"What do you mean?"

"There's one other place where she could be."

"Where is it?"

"Follow me."

*****
Robbie followed me to Moons tipi, but what was weird is that when we got there, you couldn't see the mini camp.

"Smart move Moon." I chuckle.

"What, where's Luna?"

"She should be straight ahead."

"Then why can't we see her?"

"Invisible bearer." I wave my hand and the bearer came down, revealing the tipi. I walk in the tipi to see Luna wasn't there.