Please save me.

Luna's P.O.V.
I thought that Chris had gotten in my tent and he was the one who was pinning me to the bed, but I reliesed that it wasn't Chris, I was looking at the sun through the tent that was starting to set. But it was just Peter.

Peter pinned my hands above my head with his right hand while he used his left hand to brush passed my neck, moving my hair out of the way.

He slowly moved his lips onto my neck, biting at the exposed skin. 

I moan as Peter finds my sweet spot and bites down. I get out of Peter's death grip and slide my hands around his neck and pulled him close to me.

While Peter kissed me, I took off his shirt, having one hand around his neck while my other hand dragged down his neck, stopping in the middle of his chest, resting my hand there.

Peter slid one of his hands on my back while he moved his other hand to my hair, tangling his fingers in it for a while before sliding it down to my neck.

I moved my hand that was on Peter's chest to his hair, playing with it.

Peter keeps biting my sweet spot and I tighten my grip in his hair to stop myself from moaning. Because having me moan is just want Peter wants, and I won't give in.

I can hear Peter groan in pleasure as he smirked against my lips. Peter finally stops and I rest my head on his, both of us panting out of breath.

My eyes wander down Peter's body and down to his abs.

"Checking me out huh?" Peter smirked. I role my eyes.

"You wish." I scoffed.

"Ok, let me rephrase. Like what you see?"

"Of course." I confessed.

"Not." I suddenly say. Peter pinned my body to the mattress with his.

"Feisty. Just the way I like my girls." I scrunch up my face in disgust.

"Come on, Peter, don't be like this." I say. He ignores me, sliding his hands under my shirt. I shiver as he plants love bites down my neck.

Peter presses his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. He pulls back, leaving me out of breath.

He smirks at my breathless state. I tried to catch my breath but Peter presses his lips on mine.

Peter's P.O.V.
I bite down on Moons neck, nipping at her delicate skin.

"Get off me you, bastar-." Her breath hitches in her throat when my lips dart to her sweet spot. She takes a deep breath, closing her eyes.

No doubt she's doing that to prevent herself from making a sound. I plant love bites from her jawline down her neck.

Goosebumps appear on her arms and she shivers as my lips linger by her sweet spot. She bites her lip.

"Stop it, Pete-Pan."

I straighten upright and look her in the eyes. The look in her eyes reflect all my emotions I'm feeling, even the ones that I've hidden deep inside.

Luna opens her mouth to shout at me but I cut her off, pressing my lips against hers.

I kiss her, hard. I take out all my love on her. All the love, hope, desperation for her.

Luna is gasping like she just has run non stop all day when I pull back. Her breathing rapid and shallow.

She waits until she catches her breath, then crashes her lips onto mine. The next thing I know the two of us are kissing again.