More suprises.

Luna's P.O.V.
We finished dinner, no surprise when I heard that Peter wanted to make it for me. Ever since Peter saved me from the siren, I started to like Peter.

I still wanted to wrap my head around all of this Siren business, so after dinner went in the tent I share with Peter, grabbed my necklace that I took off when we were playing games, then I snuck out camp to the highest peek of Neverland, or Deads Mans Peek as the Lost Boys call it. I went there and looked down. The drop was about 100-200 yards down. So I backed up, ran up to the edge, and jumped.

Peter's P.O.V.
After dinner, I saw Luna go into our tent, so I didn't bother to check up on her. After a few minutes I went in the tent to see if she was all right because she didn't have her necklace on and I wanted to see if she was having an episode, but when I go into the tent, she wasn't there. I was worried where she was, and how long she was gone but I have to give her credit for sneaking off without me knowing.

So I fly around the island to see if I could find her. She doesn't fully trust me, but I need to find her. I know that she won't survive 1 night outside of the camp. Not even Felix would survive the night. Well, maybe. I come upon Dead Man's Peek and see a person jump off the Peek. Only then do I see who it is. Luna! I fly to the top of the peek, and right before she it the ground, something appeared on her back.

I land on the edge of the peek. I'm confused. How can she fly without Pixi Dust? Only I have access to the dust, and I know I didn't give it to her. I'm jarred from my thoughts when I see her fly up right before me.

I then see how she can fly. She has wings! Dark blue M acaw like wings. Now I need to know what else she is hiding from me. If there's 1 thing I hate more that liars, it's when I don't know about something I need to know about. Especially because it's on my island.

Luna's P.O.V.
I fly pass the peek, and I thought I saw Peter, but I was to happy to see. It's so good to have my wings out finally. No one knows about my wings because I don't think they would respond in a good way. I found out I had them when I was day dreaming about what it would be like to fly and I felt something on my back.

I saw these beautiful wings. Time passed and I knew that I could make them appear and disappear by thinking if I want them or not. Another thing I learned about my wings is that since I was from the Enchanted Forest, I was magic. I loved to fly around the forest and be free.

But when The Evil Queen placed the curse on our kingdom and The Savior brang our members back. I was sad that I didn't have my wings anymore. But I tried to bring them out one day, I saw that they were still there.

Now that I was in the air, I finally had peace.
Why did that Mermaid want to kill me? Like Peter said, the Sirens need to have a reason, they don't kill just for sport.

I hear a chuckle and I'm shocked when I see who is flying next to me.

"I didn't know you could fly." He says.

"I don't think you need to know about my personal life." I snap back with a smirk on my face.

"Well I need to know everything that goes on on my island, and your on my island." He replies with a smirk matching mine.

"Actually, I'm above the island." I point out.

"Same thing."

All I can do is roll my eyes. Then I get an idea. I duck my wings in and swoop down to the trees, range a sharp turn here and there.

I can hear Peter on my tail. I can feel my wings flapping faster and faster, trying to lose Peter with my heart pounding in my chest. I eventually give up and land in a clearing, my wings fluttering like a hawk would do when it lands, slowing me down until I land, Peter not far behind.

"You're really good." He complements.

"Thanks." I say, tucking in my wings.

"I love your wings, they're so big." He says.

"Thanks." I say stretching my wings and flapping them a little. My wings were indeed big. They were so big that if they wrapped around me, they would cover me entirely like a shield, wrapping around me almost twice.

"We should get back to camp, it's getting dark." The brunette says.

"Okay." I sigh.

We fly back in peace. When we land I ask Peter a question.

"Peter."

"Yes love."

"I know that you have powers, and I know you'll figure it out sooner or later, so can you help me control my powers?" I ask shyly. Peter looked shocked at what I said.

"That's why the Siren attacked you, because you have powers. Sirens only attack people with powers because once they drown you, they feed off your powers." He explained.

"Anything else you aren't telling me?" Peter asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"No, all my secrets are already out."

"Yes, I will teach you tomorrow. Find me after breakfast." He says walking into the tent. I stay outside for a little bit, thinking about what Peter said about the Siren. And with that I go into the tent with Peter for the night.