Hunting.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Let's play!"

And with that we all ran into the woods. Boys scrambling left and right. Peter would stay on the hill until he felt it was clear to come find us. Henry followed me into the jungle where we would hide. I knew the one place that Peter would never find us. His thinking tree.

Since no Lost Boy was allowed I thought it would be the perfect hiding place. I led Henry to the tree and helped him climb up. Once I got him up, he moved to a branch so I could get up.

Before I climbed up, I set a trap so that if we caught a boy we could leave him there and everyone would think he was out. Because in this game it was every boy for themselves.

Once I set the trap, I climbed up with Henry. We climbed high enough that we could see the whole clearing, and our trap. We stayed quiet long enough that we could hear Peter's footsteps fading away from camp.

I had my bow on my back. I took it off and held it, ready to use it if anything comes or way. The thing I liked about this game was that Peter couldn't use his powers. If he used his powers, then the other team wins by defaul. And Peter hates when he loses.

The point of the game was to catch all of the boys who were on Peter's team. Or whoever was it. As time passed, I grew more concerned for how many boys were caught. And more worried that we would get caught.

"Hear anything?" Henry whispers.

"No. Somethings not right. It's never this qui-look!" I whispered. A Lost Boy named Justin who was caught by Peter was coming from his hiding spot and coming out to the clearing. And he was heading right for the trap.

I could tell he was caught because he had a brown bandanna around his arm. If you aren't caught, you have a green bandanna around your arm. Peter used his magic to put them on when we were all running to hide. I gripped my bow in my hand as I quietly pulled an arrow from my quiver and nocked my bow.

I quietly pulled the bow back and aimed for the vine I set. Right as he stepped into the ring, I released my arrow and it shot right through the vine. Which than actived a bag of rocks, whick pulled up the vine that had the net that had Justin.

Go!" I shout to Henry as he jumped from the tree. I quickly flew and got my arrow from the tree it hit and met Henry. And just in time. Justin cut through the net with his dagger and was running after us. I knew we wouldn't make it to our target at this speed.

Now most if not all the Lost Boys were on our tale. It was a trap. Justin wanted me to catch him. It was the signal to the Lost Boys to come out and chase us.

Why do I always have to be last to be it? Since we were gonna get caught if we kept at this pace, I did something I shouldn't have done.

"Henry, take my hand!" I shout over all the boys who were trying to get us.

"Why?"

"Trust me."

He grabbed my hand and I felt us turn invisible. We stopped and we could see the boys clueless as to how we had disappeared. Henry and I both quietly laugh and sneek out of there. We get to camp and ducked into my tent.

There were no rules saying that I couldn't use my powers or sneak into camp to hide. We got into my tent and sat in the chairs to catch our breath. I turned us visable again and sat down. We stayed quiet as we heard the boys try to find us.

"Where did they go?"

"I don't know!"

"Let's find Pan, maybe he's already found them."