It's time to choose a man.

Luna's P.O.V.

When the picture arrives in the book, Henry and I fly off the ship and back to camp to see Chris or Peter isn't there. We land and I put the book in my tent before running back out to Henry.

"If the book is right, and we both know it is, then.....where's Pan and Chris?"

"I don't know." I snap my fingers and smile at Henry.

"Training grounds." I smirk.

"Good idea." He complements. I transform into my wolf form and lay down.

"Get on. This way will be faster." I feel Henry get on and I run to the training grounds where Peter and Chris were sword fighting. Henry gets off and I turned back to my human form.

"Let me have her and end this war before it gets bloody." Chris snarled, trying to cut Peter with his blade, who missed.

"And let you have all the hard work I did, never. And besides, you know that since she is my soulmate you know we can't love anyone else but each other." Peter smirked, kicking Chris in the gut, knocking the air out of his lungs as Chris stumbled back. I decided to stop them so I step into the clearing, unsheathing one of the throwing knifes that I hide in my boots and throw it in between the 2 boys so it hit the tree behind them. They stop and look at me.

"Hello boys." I smile, walking up to them. I hold up my hand and my throwing knife flies back in my hand. I sheath it and look at them as Peter snakes his hand around my shoulder, smirking at Chris.

"Just the girl we were talking about." Chris smirked.

"Oh will you shut up." I snap, punching him in the face." Chris falls to the ground, unconscious.

"Nice punch." Peter smirked.

"Thanks, learned from the best." I smirk up at him and he pecks me on the lips. I wave my hand over Chris and he disappeared back to his ship.

"Well, I saw my family, punched Chris, and I stayed up way passed curfew. I'm going to bed." I say, walking back to camp with my brother. We laugh the whole way back to camp and Henry walks to his tent while I walk into mine, getting in bed and falling asleep.

I wake up and feel a warm chest on my back. I look and see Peter peacefully sleeping. Turning to face him, I huddle closer to him and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck. I realize I'm wearing his shirt because it was cold last night and Peter's shirt it thicker than mine so it kept me warmer. Soon, I wake up and I don't feel Peter next to me and I realized I didn't have his shirt on, I was just wearing my bra.

"Luna." I hear a British accent call. I couldn't tell if it was Robbie or Peter, but once I heard the sigh I knew it was Peter.

"Luna." I feel my shirt get thrown on my face.

"What the heck!" I yell, getting up and glaring at a smirking Peter at the entrance of the tent. I covered my chest with the blanket, not showing my chest.

"Time to get up love." He smirked.

"Ok, well can you get out so I can change?"

"What, you don't want me to stay?" He wiggled his eyebrows seductively.

"Get out!" I laugh, throwing a pillow at him. He caught it and threw it back at me. He walked out and I changed, walking out to camp.

"Hey Luna." Luke comes up to me.

"Hey Luke, what can I do for you?" I ask, scared.

"Follow me." He smirked, grabbing my arm. He led me to a Dreamshade plant and I thought we were low on Dreamshade and we were getting more so I didn't question it.