How is this possible?

Luna's P.O.V.
I come to the surface to see a laughing Peter and Jack.

"I hate you two."

"Admit it, it was fun." Peter comments.

"First of all, no it wasn't. Second, Peter, I have a bit of a problem."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Come closer." I say. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Just do it." I snap. He obeyed and flew so he was just above the water. I grab his leg and pulled him down. Once he was under, he gave me a mad look until he saw my tail. I give him a puzzled look and we surface. He shakes his hair, getting me wet.

"Hey!" I say, splashing him with water.

"What happened down there?" Jack asks. I give Peter a look and he nods.

"Let's find land first." I say. We go to the shoreline and Peter flies behind me while Jack lands on the bolder, covering it with ice when his feet come in contact with the rock while I stay in the water.

"So, care to explain Luna?" Jackson asked.

"This might seem crazy so just don't....don't freak out." I say. I place my hands on the rock and boost myself up on the rock. I lift my tail up and flick it a few times. Jack looks like he's about to scream, and he was about to until I stopped him.

"Don't freak out." He freezes and looked at my tail.

"You're a- you're a-."

"Mermaid." I say for him.

"Yeah. But how?"

"I don't know. I just fell in the water and felt a sharp pain from my legs. I look down and I see this." I say, showing my tail again. A few seconds pass before I feel a sharp pain on my right wrist.

I look down and on the bottom of my wrist, I see my weird birthmark that looks like a half of a star. Peter groans in pain and he holds is right hand over his left cuff. He took it off and looked at his wist. He dazed off, coming back seconds later.

"Luna, let me see your right wrist." Peter ordered. I show him my birthmark and he looked shocked.

"I've heard of this before." He exclaimed.

"Heard of what?" I ask.

"A prophecy."

"A prophecy?" Jack and I say at the same time, looking at each other then back at Peter, waiting for him to explain.

"What is it?" I ask.

"That a girl with great powers will come to the island. A girl who is not what she seems. A girl who knows what everyone is thinking. A girl who will go through many challenges. A girl who will become queen of Neverland. A new story will begin. The girl will meet a deamon and make him new, the two will find each other by true love. And from the birthmarks on their wrists. The two will be together forever. Bound to the island where time stands still by the power of their love." Peter retorts.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jack asks.

"I think," I cut myself off.

"That Luna's my-."

"Soulmate." Peter and I both finished, smiling at each other.

"How do you know?" Jack asks.

"Think about it. A girl with great powers will come to the island. I have powers and came to Neverland. A girl who isn't what she seems."

"I have a wolf form, a mermaid form and a Lost Girl form, not to mention we were from the Enchanted Forest. A girl who knows what everyone is thinking."