Their past.

Luna's P.O.V.
I come out of the memory and I'm in my tent in bed with someone addressing my wounds that I didn't know I had.

"Glad you're up love."

"What happened?"

"You lost your footing and fell out of the tree and went unconscious." It was silent while Peter cleaned my wounds.

"Moon, are you ok?"

"I remember."

"Remember what?" He smiled. I tried to sit up but fell back down. Peter saw my attempt and sat on the bed with me.

"I remember how we met back in the village, how-." I stopped talking when I reliesed I had nothing else to say.

"How Cora took you away from me." Peter steps in.

"I was just trying to protect you. Cora was going to have your head for stealing if I hadn't stepped up."

"I know. That's what I love about you Moon." He smiled, dabbing a cut by my lip.

"Why did you steal?" I hear myself ask.

"You got me my cuffs for my birthday, I wanted to get something for you in return. Even if it means stealing."

"Aww, you really do love me." I blush.

"Of course I do." He kissed my lips.

"How long was I out?"

"About a few hours."

"Oh."

"Luna!" I turn my head and see Henry, Jack and Robbie all running in the tent. Peter moves and makes way for the other boys.

"Hey guys, what's new?" I ask, smiling.

"We remember everything." Henry says.

"How much?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I remember you being my big sister and Hook and Emma being our parents." Henry smiled.

"Oh Henry." I say, hugging him.

"How could I have forgotten that you were my baby brother?" I say pulling back.

"Maybe cause he got so annoying." Robbie mumbled.

"Take that back." I snap, sitting up.

"Make me." He threatens.

"That's it." I yell, transforming into my wolf form and chasing him out of the tent and into the deep jungle. He got away when I got attacked by another wolf. I clawed at him to try to get him off of me. It wasn't until I saw the wolves fur that I knew who it was. The fur was copper in color. Like flames dancing off his fur in the night time.

"Jacob, stop it's me, Luna." Jacob gets off me and lets me get up.

"Luna? The one we've been hearing so much about?"

"Jacob, the leader of the wolf pack, imprinted on a vampires baby, and the one who was a close friend when I was held captive by Cora." I tell him, trying to make him remember.

"Luna, it's you." He says, coming up to me and rubbing his neck against my own as if to hug me.

"Come with me, I want to show you someone." He smiled, running into the jungle. I look back from the way I came, the way back to camp where Peter was.

"Luna, are you coming?"

"Peter will understand why I came back late." I say, running after Jacob. We soon arrived at the entrance of the Indian camp where 2 wolfs stand guard. They see me and growl and I growled back at them.