Should we?

Peter's P.O.V.

"Luna, can I speak with you alone?" I ask. Luna looked at me and whimpered like she wanted to stay there and kill Chris with her ears bent.

I sighed. I knew what I had to do but I hate to do it.

"Moon, come." I ordered. I hate to order her around. I don't like to order her around. Moon obeys and comes over to me, turning human.

"Robbie, watch the rat." I snarl. Luna comes over to me and we walk a little farther away from the others.

"Well?" I ask.

"No!" Luna snapped, not missing a beat.

"We're not letting Chris back in camp. May I remind you that he kidnapped me, made you fall in love with his sister and forget about me, raped me, and he's after Cassie's powers!"

"Ok. I get it. You don't want Chris back in camp." I say.

"I'm just trying to protect my kingdom. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?"

"Yes. Protect our kingdom and our princes." I smile, caressing her cheek, calming her down as she smiled.

"I swear if you let him back in camp, I'll make sure I kill you like no one ever imagined." Luna threatens.

"Now are we going to kill him, or are we going to stand here talking?" She snaps. I glance back at Chris, who had a pack of wolves around him and Robbie glaring at him, his dagger at the ready to kill Chris if he dares to move.

"Just follow me." I say, walking back into the circle with Luna at my side.

I kneel down and rest my hand on my knee, glaring at the pirate in front of me.

"No. Deal." I snarl.

"Peter." I turn back to look at Luna, who had a look of worry in her eyes.

"Trouble back at camp."

"What kind of trouble?" I ask, getting up. Luna says nothing and I knew what that ment. Cassie.

"Jerome, Hunter." I call. The 2 boys present themselves in front of me.

"Make sure that Chris gets to his ship and nowhere else." I ordered. I walked to Luna and the rest of us walked back to camp.

Half way there, a beam of ice comes shoots up in the sky toward camp.

"That's Jack, something has changed." Luna says.

"Robbie and I can fly back to camp to help Jack." Luna says.

"Luna, I can't." Robbie says.

"Robbie. What's the number 1 rule of Neverland?" Luna turns to Robbie.

"No adults aloud?"

"No. Come on. You should know this." Luna groans. Robbie stays silent, thinking. Luna tilted her head up, rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath.

"Believe." Luna states.

"Believe that you can fly." She says. Another beam of ice comes from the sky.

"Come on." Luna says, stretching her wings.

"Ok, let's play." Robbie smirked, stretching his wings as well as they take to the skies.

Luna's P.O.V.
Robbie and I arrived at camp and Robbie lands while I hover above the ground because of my foot.

We go over to Jack, who was at the fire drawing in the dirt with his staff.