Oh no.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna pulled me down and kissed me. I kiss her back as she let me deepen the kiss with my hands in her hair and me nipping at her neck.

Luna sits up and I sit up with her as she leaned her head on my arm, yawning.

"It's okay love, get some rest." I smile. Luna closed her eyes and falls asleep. I pet her head and look down at her.

Pan (P)
Young Peter (YP)
Young Luna (YL)
Both (Both)
Felix [Past] (F)

    (P) A long time ago, I found myself
    on my own. Cold and afraid. I needed
    somewhere to call home. Then you
   opened your arms to me. I found a
   friend. Somebody to could share my
   joys and woes.

   Growing up by my side. You are my
  world. You are the one who holds my
  heart. My dear Luna.

I kiss Luna on her lips quickly.

   I cherished every day we were
  together. And we knew no matter
  what we had each other. It was just
  you and me. I hope that it will
  always be.

I get a memory of when we were younger in Neverland in our dreams and Luna took 2 cookies from a tray. I tap her on her shoulder and she looks behind her as I quickly grab a cookie and eat it.

(YL) Hey who took my cookie?

(YP) I don't know.

(B) Hahaha.

I see that Luna was smiling in her sleep from the memory.

(P) Remembering all of the fun we
had. It brings me a smile. All of the
mischief and the wonderment of
watching you raise the moon.

I was so proud. Why did that moment
have to end? My dear Luna.

I cherished every day we were
together. And we knew no matter
what we had each other. It was you
and me. I hope that it will always be.

I caress Moon's cheek.

I wish that I could take us back to
those moments. Where there's no
pain and no betrayal. Just love and
laughter. It was you and me. I hope
that it will always be.

Another memory comes in my head and it's when I was at my thinking tree with my knees bent and my hands resting on them, crying into them when Felix comes up. I realized it was a few years after I got banished to Neverland.

(F) Pan, why are you crying?

(YP) I just miss someone, that's all.
You'll never leave me, will you Felix?

(F) No, never.

(P) I hope that it will always be.

Soon, another memory comes in and Moon and I are back in the village. We were just talking when someone came past us and I hid.

(YL) How come you hide when other
people are around?

(YP) I'm scared. They might not like
me like you do.

(YL) Why not?

(YP) Cause I'm different.

This was before I told Luna knew about my powers.

(YL) Well I'm different to. And I like
you.

At this time, I knew about Luna's moon powers.

(YP) I know Luna I like you to.

(P) My dear Luna.

I look down at Luna who was peacefully sleeping on my arm. I put my hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer to my chest where she nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck.

(P) I cherished every day we were
together and we knew no matter
what we had each other. It was you
and me. I hope that it will always
be.

I wish that I could take it back and
never leave you. The time apart was
killing me cause I still loved you even
    when you'de gone. My love for you
    kept growing strong.

"You said you'd never leave me Luna. I-I can't do this without you." I look down at my queen.

Luna's P.O.V.
I wake up the next morning and when I opened my eyes , I saw that I was back in bed in the mansion that Chris brought me to.

I start to panic and thought that the last few years had all been a dream and Chris was downstairs. But I still had my Lost Girl outfit on which was strange.

At that moment, I smell bacon coming from downstairs. The smell gets stronger as the doors open.

I put my hand on the hilt of my dagger and stretch my wings, getting ready for a fight.

Right I was about to launch at the pirate, Peter comes in the room with a tray with eggs in a basket, bacon, strawberrys and orange juice.

"What's this?" I chuckled.

"Breakfast." Peter smiles, putting it on the bed with me as he sits down next to me, kissing my cheek.

"Thanks." I smile, picking up the egg and taking a bite out of it.

"You thought that you were back with Chris, didn't you?" Peter smirked.

"How do you know?"

"Because I heard you flaring your wings."

"Can you blame me for being hostile?" I scoff.

"No."

"Remember that time in the village when you were teaching me how to set a trap-."

"And then you got your cloak stuck." Peter smiles. I chuckled and take another bite of the egg.

"I miss those days." I sigh.

Peter's P.O.V.

"I remember how whenever there was a storm you would come in my room be you were scared." I chuckled.

"I was only 5."

"It was still cute." I chuckled.

"Why would you choose this place to stay?" Moon asked.

"Because this is the only place with a library bigger then the town library."

"Oh, that reminds me, I want to show you something." Luna got off the bed and walked out of the room.

"What are you waiting for, an invitation? Come on." Luna smiles. I get up and follow her into the library.

Luna flew up to a shelf and grabbed a book, opening it and flipping though the pages till she found what she was looking for.

When she gets what she wanted, she closes the book and puts it back, coming back down to me.

She showed me a picture of us back in the village. I was teaching her how to use a sword while we were in our pirate and indian outfit.

"I remember this. Where did you get it?" I ask, holding the paper in my hand.

"The Neverland book."

"Henry gave it to you?"

"Gave, stole from his tent when he was with Lilly. What's the difference?" Luna chuckled.

"Oh, also, someone will be visiting you soon."

All of a sudden, a knock comes from downstairs.

"I guess that's him." I chuckled.

Luna's P.O.V.

Peter and I walk downstairs. I opened the door and it was the last person I expected.

"Hey Robbie."