The new girl.

Peter's P.O.V.
I was wondering how Crystal was on my island and I didn't know.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I just excaped from Chris's ship and they're after me." I hear running and pirates yelling. If Chris found Luna, he would take her back.

And I could care less if Crystal got caught by him, but I knew Luna would want her to come back, if Crystal went through anything that Luna went through.

"You can come back and stay at camp with us. But only until we know that you're safe from Chris." I tell her.

"Thank you." She says. She remainds me a lot of Wendy. The innocent act, the fake smile. This girl was making me doubt her more and more by the second. I had to restrain myself from not punching her in the face.

"Peter!" I snap back into reality and look at Luna.

"Were you listening to a word I just said?" She asked.

"Sorry, I zoned out for a second." I tell her. She sighs.

"I said that I would lead the pirates away from you while you get Crystal back to camp safely."

"Luna are you crazy? If Chris is with them, he'll try to get you again."

"All the more reason for me to go. Chris will be to focused on getting me when he sees me that he'll send all of his idiots after me." I ponder, deciding if I should let her go. So much for protecting her, huh? Chris's words rang in my head.

"Don't listen to him." Moon says, reading my mind.

"Fine, I'll let you go. But get back to camp as soon as possible." I tell her.

"I will." She says. I walk up to her and peck her on her lips as she smiled and ran toward the pirates.

"Hey idiots, over here!" She flags them down.

"Get her!" Chris yells. Moon looked at me and smiled one last time, I smile back and turn back to Crystal.

"Let's go." I say, gestureing for her to start running behind me the oposite way. She looked back at the spot that Luna was, glanced back at me and started running.

We run till I know we are safe. I slow down in a clearing and wait for Crystal to catch up.

She comes into the clearing panting, out of breath while I just look at her. Man she's slow. I think.

"We're safe now." I inform her.

"Can we take a break?" I nod as she sits down on a rock while I look around, seeing if I can find any hiding pirates.

"So, who's that other girl?"

"That's Luna. She rules Neverland with me and we both have powers and she has wings."

"Then why are you so worried about her."

"Because I want to protect her. It's a long story."

"Oh. How, cute." She says. This girl obviously wants Moon out of the way, and out of my life, which was impossible. I could never loose Moon.

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask when I know we are safe.

"Mmm, how bout a tour of the island?"

Luna's P.O.V.
I lead the pirates away from Peter and Crystal as they run after me. I normally would have stopped running, out of breath, but running in the woods all day, training with Peter, and just being here in general made me stronger.