I belong there.

Luna's P.O.V.
I wake up the next morning with someone on my back, an arm wrapped around me and Chris playing with my hair.

"Get away from me." I say, using my magic to put my clothes on and getting out of his hands as I start walking out the door. I go to the library and watch some TV.

Chris knows not to come in here because it's the only room where I get away from him. When noon came around, I opened the latch on the roof.

The latch had a little slot that it went into, making the hatch look like part of the ceiling. I open it and climb onto the roof. I close the hatch and fly to Granny's. Henry is inside waiting for me at a booth.

"Hey Henry." I greet, sitting down across from him.

"What's on your neck?"

"I was just going to explain that. I asked Chris if I could go back to Neverland. He said no."

"Did you tell him about Cassie?"

"Yes and all he told me is that Cassie is just sad and that he'll get over it." Henry put his hands over his mouth in shock.

"What did you do?"

"I asked him if he thinks Cassie will forget me leaving Neverland, and he said that's not what he was saying. Before he responded, I slapped him across his face."

"And then?"

"Chris brought me up to the bedroom and..." I look down.

"He what?" I looked up at him and realization washed over his face.

"He raped you." He almost shouted.

"Shhh. But yes, he did."

"Now we defiantly need to go."

"I can't, Chris won't let me out of the house."

"How'd you get here?"

"I snuck out." Henry looked behind me out the window.

"Luna, he's here." My eyes grow wide.

"No, no I can't go back with him."

"Sneak out the back, get back to the house, I'll take care of him." I stand up and hug him.

"Meet me at the docks a century from now, I can't let Chris know that we're excaping. And don't tell anyone about this, not unless they are willing to help us." I whispered.

He nodded and I ran out the back door right as Chris came in the diner. I fly past the window and see Chris go up to Henry.

Henry's P.O.V.
Luna left and I quickly pulled out a comic book from my backpack and started reading as Chris came up to me. I look up to him and give him an innocent smile.

"Hello Henry." He greats.

"Hey." I say, going back to my comic.

"Have you seen Luna anywhere?"

"I thought she was with you."

"If she was do you think that I'd be here asking if you've seen her?" He says sternly. As if on cue, my mom (Emma) comes in the diner.

"Hey Henry-." She cuts herself off, seeing Chris.

"Hello Savior."

"Chris." She growled.

"Henry, why don't we get out of here." My mom says as I slide out of my booth, ducking under Chris as my mom put her hand over my shoulder.

We walk out as she looked over her shoulder at Chris and turned back to me, going home.