I'm back.

Peter's P.O.V.
I arrived at the castle and go in, waiting for Hades. Waiting, I think back to Luna and what she's doing right now. I'm caged from my thoughts when Hades appeared.

"Pan, surprised to see you here. What can I do for you?"

"Why'd you do it!" I yell.

"Do what." He asked innocently.

"Make her kill herself. She was just a girl!"

"Because."

"BECAUSE WHY?!" I yell.

"Because sooner or later her brother will come down here again and their love and yours and Luna's love for each other will make me the most powerful demon in the underworld!" He snapped.

"In fact, I should send someone to bring her down now." He mocked.

"Don't you dare." I snap.

"If you so much as lay a finger on her, I'll make sure you regret it." I snarl. Hades didn't seem threatened by this, he seemed satisfied and looked at me like he was planning something.

"Ok Pan, I'll make a deal with you."

Luna's P.O.V.

"Robbie, give it back." I wine. Robbie was in a tree above me, holding my Harry Potter book in his hand tauntingly.

"You've been in the tipi all afternoon reading this, you need to get out more." He says, laying on his back on the branch with one leg hanging down while looking at the book.

"I swear if you don't give my book back, I'll shove my dagger so far up your ass you'll be tasting metal for weeks." I threaten.

"Keep away!" Robbie yells, throwing he book down to Felix, who grabbed it. Over the last few years, Felix has treated me like a sister and I treat him like a brother.

We've grown close together. He's tried to help me to stop grieving over Peter just like he stopped grieving over his sister. I've tried to tell him that it's harder when it's your soulmate, but all he says is that he's just going to keep helping me. And that's what I like about him.

I run over to Felix and reach him just as he threw the book to Jerome, who quickly threw it to Baelfire who threw it to Henry, who threw it to Jack who threw it to Andrew. When Baelfire heard about his brother's death, he was depressed but got over it fast due to Peter not being in his life that much. He moved in the Lost Boy camp as a Lost Boy, and he fits in perfect with the other boys.

"Andrew, if you know what's good for you, you'll give that book to me right now!" I snarl. He puts his hands up in surrender and started to slowly put the book down until at last minute, he flung the book behind him to Jerome.

I've had it so I spread out hands and everything stops. The boys celebration stops, the fire stopped, the boys stopped, everything stopped. I could see my book in mid air between Jerome and Andrew. I strode up to my book and jumped to grab it. Undoing my spell as I walk into my tipi.

*****

"Luna, time to do it." Felix popped his head in my room. I'm sprawled out on the bed on my stomach with Peter's cloak on, reading my book and swinging my legs in the air. I look up at Felix and groan.

"Come on, we all made it together, the song needs all of us." He says. I smash my head in the book, groaning again and dropping my legs on the bed.

"Just because you're queen of this island, doesn't mean you get to skip out of the things the rest of us do."

"You know why I don't go out to the celebrations anymore, that's explanation enough."