Who did this to you?

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter takes to the sky and flies back to camp, Jack and I not far behind. We arrive at camp and Jack pulled me aside.

"You know who did this." Jack says.

"I know, Pitch, he must have found a way to cast the curse somehow." I answer for him.

"But I thought you defeated him decades ago. How is he still here?"

"I don't know, but we need to stop this, before Pan harms anyone he loves."

"Or does anything he might regret." I finish, looking at Peter, who is storming into his tent. I walk into the tent and see Peter.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask as if nothing happened.

"I'm fine." He spat. He was darker than when I met him. He was harsher.

"Peter come back, this isn't the normal you." I plead.

"This is the normal me, how I was before you came."

"Peter, are you- are you saying, that you don't want me here?" I say, tears starting to blur my vision.

"I'm saying that I wish I never brought you here, I wish I never had met you!" He confessed.

"And if you don't get out of my camp I'll kill you and all the boys here. You don't belong here Luna!" He threatens. I got tears in my eyes and ran out of the tent and into the woods. I run into Jack and he looked at me.

"Luna, what happened?"

"It was a mistake. Peter never wanted me here." I cry.

"Come here." He says. I cry into his arms as we sit down. Then Felix comes to where we are as well.

"What happened?"

"Peter, he betrayed us, all of us. All of the Lost Boys." I explained.

"Anything else?" He said.

"He wants to kill all of the Lost Boys. Jack we need to stop him. Befo-"

All of a sudden we hear a laugh. Then he appeared. Pitch Black. Pitch looked like a shadow had come to life. His body was all black except his face which is gray. His black hair was slicked back and his face was grey. His glowing yellow eyes seemed to see inside my soul.

"Oh, is your little boyfriend not liking you anymore?" He cooed in a deep voice, with a hint of and accent like Peter's. He circled us with a pitch black horse with the same yellow eyes as Pitch and a trail of black sand followed him, looking at us.

"You!" I yell and launch at him. Pitch and the horse disappear but I could still hear his voice from all around me.

"It's so adorable to see you all here like this. Weak. Pathetic." He mocked. We heard nothing as we all stood still. Our blood running cold.

"Who was that?" Felix raged.

"Pitch Black. The spirit of nightmares. Like how Jack is the spirit of winter. Pitch is the one who cursed Peter."

"Well let's get back to camp and figure this out and come up with a plan." Jack says. We walk back to camp and tell the boys. It was clear Peter wasn't coming back anytime soon. We were in Peter's tent when Felix realized something.

"Luna, with Pan gone, and you begin at his side for so long-."

"Felix, where are you going with this?" I ask.

"You. You have been at Pan's side for so long, that with him gone."

"I would become leader of the Lost Boys." I finish.