Camp.

Luna's P.O.V.
I open my eyes and I noticed that I was back in my tent with Peter sitting on the bed, playing with his dagger while glaring at me.

I felt my hands were tied behind my back and I was sitting in a chair in the middle of the tent. He inhales and puts his dagger away, looking at me.

"Well look who's awake." He taunts, smirking with his hand on his knee. Peter gets up and sheaths his dagger, swiftly walking over to me.

"Peter you devil." I try to snap, but it was muffled due to the gag that was in my mouth. Peter kneeled down so he was eye level with and and untieng the gag, removing it from my mouth.

"What was that?" He mocked, smirking with his hand on his knee like before.

"You monster." I growl at him. He was just about to say something when someone comes bursting in the tent.

"Hey Peter I just wanted to tell you tha-." She stopped when she saw me.

"So this is the girl?" Crystal asked, crossing her arms and glaring at me.

"Yep." Peter says.

"What's she doing in our camp?" Crystal asked.

"Your camp!" I yell.

"Shut it." Peter snaps, jerking his head toward me.

"Now tell me. Why are you here?" He repeated.

"I came for Cassie. All I want to see is if my baby boy is ok." Peter raised an eyebrow. Peter says something but I dazed off. Focusing on burning the ropes that held me down.

"Peter." I say sweetly.

"What?" He growled.

"Next time if I were you, I would enchant the ropes."

"Why." He questions, lowering his hands to his side and looking at me confused. I smirk and break the rope that I burned through, suprising the both of them.

Crystal runs after me but I pull out my dagger, blocking her and throwing her to the ground as my hand burned with pain, reminding me of my broken wrist.

I kneel down on one knee, holding my broken wrist to my chest. Peter chuckled at my state and I looked up at him, who was advancing forward toward me with his dagger out, smirking.

Your weak. Peter's mind growled. I look down at my wrist and mumble something.

"Down boy." I mumble, using the last of my strength to push Peter back on the bed with my powers. I cry in pain as my wrist burned with pain.

I look at what I just did and ran out of the tent and out of the camp, crying as I get to my camp and run in my tent, laying down on my bed.

Henry was gone, Peter doesn't remember me, I can't see Cassie, my kingdom is ruled by Crystal instead of me, and I have a broken wrist.

I sob into the pillow and eventually fall asleep, even though it was noon.

                             *****
"Meet me in the clearing where I met you." I hear someone whisper gently in my ear.

I wake up to a dark tent. I force myself to use my magic to light the lamp that hung over my bed. I look around and see no one around.

I get out of bed and magic my cloak that Peter gave to me as it draped to the floor.

I pulled my braid out from under the cloak, letting it fall around my shoulder. I walk outside, cradling my broken wrist as I head to the clearing where I saw Felix yesterday. I get to the clearing to see no one there.