Who's this?

Luna's P.O.V.

The next day, I feel warm breath against my neck and someone nipping at my neck.

"Can't you do this later?" I asked.

"I'm just getting back at you for last night." Peter smirked against my neck, causing me to moan.

"Last time I checked, you were the one who tackled me to the ground and forcefully kissed me."

"Last time I checked, you were the one who sprayed me with water, making me kiss you, and falling asleep, making me carry you into the tree house." He shot back. I got up and rested my weight on my elbows.

"I was tired so you can't blame me. And admit it, you like when I'm in your arms." I smirk.

"How do you know, maybe I don't like you being in my arms." Peter smirked back.

"Well it would explain why you keep kissing me, and why you wrap your hands around my waist and pulling me closer to you in the middle of the night." I put Peter out of his place right there because he just laying there, silent.

I get out of bed, put on my cloak and put my hood up and walk downstairs and outside. Walking back to camp, I see something in the dirt. I kneel down and look at the footprints.

"Hey Peter!" I call from outside. Peter runs outside next to me.

"What is it, what's wrong, is it Chris?"

"No, but look at these." I point to the ground.

"They aren't any prints of the Lost Boys or pirates." I say. A twig snaps and I pull my bow from my back and nock an arrow, pulling the string back to my cheek and look around.

I look and see something, aiming my arrow, I shoot at my target. But the most surprising thing happened. An arrow flies from the target and hits mine, knocking it to the ground.

I nock another arrow and start to move forward. Peter unsheathed his dagger and followed me.

A person my age comes out and he has long blonde hair that reached down to a little after his shoulders with 2 pieces of hair pulled back, ending in a French braid and 2 small braids at the sides of his head, pointed ears, brown eyes, pale skin, and a long, beautiful slick light wood bow aiming at me with narrow eyes.

He was dressed in what all I could see was a brown cloak with a leave clip and knee high boots.

I look at the boy with narrow eyes, our bows aiming at each other.

"Wait a minute." I lower my bow.

"Legolas?" I ask.

"Yes, that's me, who are you?"

"Oh." I pull my hood down.

"Luna." He lowered his bow and looked at me up and down.

He runs up to hug me and I hug him back. When I pull back, I hear Peter sheath his dagger, knowing if I know the person, their safe.

"Where are we?" Legolas asked.

"Legolas, this is Neverland." I say.

"Neverland, with Pan and the Lost Boys?"

"Why is everyone so surprised about this?" Peter asked.

"Who's he?" Legolas asked, raising his bow and aiming it at Peter.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I mumble, rocking back and forth on my heels.

Legolas didn't listen to me and he shot the arrow at Peter, who caught it.