Jaws.

Peter's P.O.V.
I walk back to camp with Luna in my arms, her blood all over my arms.

When we get back to camp, Felix, Robbie and I run into my tent and lay Luna on the bed. Lilly and Henry run into the tent soon after.

"Lilly, do you know how to ride a horse?" I ask.

"Yes, why?"

"I need you to take Chestnut and go to Luna's tipi. In the back room, there should be a first aid kit. Get it and get back here as fast as possible." I explained.

"I'll come with you. I know where the tipi is." Henry says and he and Lilly run out of the tent and I soon hear Chestnut running into the forest.

"What do you want to do until they get back?" Robbie asked.

"Ok, Felix, go get towels. Robbie, I need a bowl of water." I ordered. Felix and Robbie do as I say and soon come back with what I need.

"Can't you just use your powers to heal her?" Robbie asked.

"No, her wounds are to severe for my magic." I explained. Luna was passed out because of the blood loss.

I take Robbie's blood soaked shirt off of Luna's leg and started cleaning the blood off of her leg so I could see the wounds.

Most of the wounds were 5 to 8 inches long and gaping open.

The water was dyed red with blood. Soon, I hear Chestnut come back to camp, telling me that Lilly and Henry were back. They ran back into the tent and handed me the kit.

I open it up and get the gauze, wrapping it around Luna's leg.

"Is she going to be ok Pan?" Lilly asked, staying close to her brother, who put his arm on her back.

"I hope so, but she's going to have to stay off her leg while it heals." I explained.

"But, she's a strong girl, she's going to make it, won't she?" Henry asked, holding back tears. Lilly put her hand on his shoulder.

"It'll be ok Henry." She comforts him.

"Yeah, she'll pull though Henry." Robbie says.

"I don't know. She's lost a lot of blood and if these wounds get infected..." I trail off.

"I'll be right back." Henry rushed out of the tent when he realized what I meant.

"Henry." Lilly runs after her friend.

"Do you really think she could lose her leg?" Robbie asked.

"It's possible." I sigh.

"What are you going to tell her family?" Felix asked. Oh god. I know that at least Charming and Hook will want me dead if I tell them. No matter how many times I tell them that I didn't hurt her, the 2 men will find a way to put the blame on me.

My father might understand but I can never tell with him. Regina will be hostile over her daughter, knowing she hasn't ever fully trusted me. Emma will probably be calming everyone down while trying to find a way to help Luna.

"I don't know." I admit.

"Pan, you need to tell them. Either you're going to tell them, or Henry will. One way or another, their going to find out." Felix says, worry, concern, and anger in his voice.

Luna starts to wake up, stirring and wincing in pain and sometimes breathing a short, pained breath.

"What's going to happen if she can't fight in the war. You're putting her life on the line by making her an easy target for Chris to get."