Cassie's in danger.

Peter's P.O.V.
When I say that Cassie was in danger, everyone sort of froze. Asa held Cassie tight.

"Peter, what do you mean?"

"I'll explain later."

"Pan, Luna!" Felix yelled.

"Stay here." I say, my voice not stearn but final. Isaac nodds as Luna and I start walking out.

I can hear Cassie screaming for us. I had to restrain myself not to go back in the tent and hug him. We reach Felix and he looked furious.

"What's wrong, it sounded urgent." I say.

"It's Luke."

"What about him?" I snap. Luna came closer to me, frightened.

"Come with me." Felix led us to the Eco Caves where 2 guards looked like they were knocked out.

But I knew that wasn't the case when I saw one of them with a bloody nose and his head bleeding and the other one just was bleeding from his head.

"Are, Are they-." Luna asked. Felix knew what she ment.

"Yes." Felix nodded. Luna started to cry and I bring her into me, holding her head protectivley.

"Did Luke do this?" I snap.

"Yes."

"Where was his last known sighting?"

"On the east side of the island about a little more than an hour ago." At that moment,

I hear rustling and Jacob in his wolf form comes out in front of us.

"Pan, I just saw something that doesn't look right."

"Where is it?" I ask.

"The beach." I look confused. Luna look at him and I let go of her.

"I can lead you to the trouble."

"Show us." I ordered. Luna transforms into her wolf form and Felix gets on Jacob and I climb on Luna.

"Follow me and stay close." And Jacob ran into the jungle as Luna followed.

We arrived at our anniversary cliff and go to the edge before Felix and I get off. Jacob and Luna transform into their human forms.

"There!" Felix points to Chris's ship. I take out my telescope and see a red head and a blonde shaking hands like old friends.

"I don't believe it." I scoff.

"What is it?" Luna asked.

"It looks like Luke became a pirate." I chuckled.

"Luna, do you think you can see what Chris and Luke are talking about?" I ask.

"Sure." She closed her eyes and was as still as a statue. Luna opened her eyes and gasped, followed by a growl. She clenched her fists and I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Moon." She turned to face me.

"We need to get to Cassie, now!" I didn't even need to ask anymore to know that Cassie is in danger.

Luna and Jacob transforms into their wolf forms and Felix and I get on. I've never seen Luna run as fast as she did today.

Once we got to camp, Felix and I immediately get off the wolves and Luna turns human while Jacob stays as a wolf as we all run into Cassie's tent.

And when we got in the tent, Luna breaks down in tears.

She falls to her knees and clutches her stomach. Cassie, nor the twins were there.