Pan's fear.

Peter's P.O.V.
I follow the two teens to Luna's tree house and use my powers to make the window fly open.

As they shut the doors, I spy on them, watching them watch Once Upon A Time.

Luna rests her head on Robbie's chest and falls asleep. Normally I would be territorial over Luna, but when it comes to Robbie, it's different.

Luna's P.O.V.
I wake up the next morning to feel something moving and look to see that I fell asleep on Robbie's chest with his wings wrapped around us.

I get up and yawn, stretching my wings.
Walking in the library, I grab a book and sit down. A few minutes pass and it was peaceful.

"Pan's gonna kill you." I look up and see Robbie leaning on the door, smiling at me. It's hard to see how Peter and Robbie are 2 completely different people, but also the exact same.

"Don't you mean Peter's going to kill you." I chuckled.

"Why would he kill me?"

"Because you're the one who took me from him." I smirk.

"Well you're the one who called me a bloody demon love." Robbie turned his head to see Peter smirked at me.

"Oh no." I say, putting my book down.
Peter walks passed Robbie and up to me and picks me up in his arms, carrying me out of the room and out to the balcony, flying toward camp.

"No, Robbie!" I shout from behind me. Robbie was on the balcony, locking eyes with me, who was struggling to get away from Peter.

Peter and I arrived at camp and Peter walks into the tent, putting me down on the bed.

"There." Peter smiles.

"You know Robbie's going to come find me and take me away." I pout.

"You're starting to sound like a damsel in distress." Peter chuckled.

"That's because I am a damsel in distress." I snap.

"Well I'm expecting Robbie to show up. I need to talk to you both.

"What do you need both of us for?" Robbie says from the entrance of the tent, coming over to me.

"Are you ok?" Robbie whispered, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile.

"You're not going to tell him, are you?" I asked.

"Well, no. But I need to ask Pan something." I say.

"Pan. You're so territorial over Luna."

"Define territorial?" Peter asked.

"Never lets her out of your sight, never lets anyone be so close to her. But when we were watching Once Upon A Time and Luna fell asleep on me-."

"I didn't stop you." Peter finished.

"Why?" Robbie shakes his head.

"Because. I saw from that first kiss, that you 2 share something. Keeping you 2 away from each other when you share that will kill both of you inside."

"Peter, what are you saying?" I ask.

"Luna, if anything happens to me, I know that Robbie will take care of you while I'm gone." When Peter said that last part, I knew what this meant.

"This isn't just in general, is it?" I ask, standing up and walking up to Peter.

"What do you mean?" Robbie asked.