Revenge.

Luna's P.O.V.
After I caught Peter up, we all walked back to camp to hear boys whispering and pointing at Peter.

"Can I talk to you alone, Luna?" Peter asked.

"Okay." We walked over to part of a camp where no one was. I saw Jackson climb into a tree and look at me. I nodded to tell him it's ok. He was always protective of me.

"You have some explaining to!" Peter whisper yelled. 

"You said your brother/friend was dead."

"Trust me, I thought he was to. But when he grabbed my necklace, he must of figured it out."

"What do you mean, there are probably hundreds of necklaces that looks like yours."

"That's the thing, Jack had it specially made for me. There isn't another one like mine."

"But the ice skate incident. You could have flown away, and yet you didn't."

"Fear took over me, alright."

"Pan." Felix says coming up to us.

"What is it now."

"Sorry to interrupt, but I'm hearing a lot of the boys say something you want to hear.

"What are they saying?" he said.

"That you've-." Felix hesitates.

"That I've what?" Peter says, raising his voice.

"Gone soft." he finished.

"How have I gone soft?"

"For one, you let a girl in as one of us. And having a newcomer in the camp, who we know nothing about."

I roll my eyes at this statement.

"You can trust Jack." I say.

Felix just looks at me like he doesn't believe me.

"I'll explain everything, but we need to tell these boys who's in charge." Peter says darkly.

"Felix, round the boys up."

Felix just nods and walks away. Once everybody was rounded up, Peter and I go to the front. All the boys are in a mob and chatting like we weren't even there. Peter wistles and all eyes are on us.

"I've heard that a lot of you think that I have gone soft!" Peter yelled, quieting the boys.

"YOU LET A GIRL INTO THE CAMP, THAT PROVES IT!" A boy named Dillon yells.

Peter grabbed his dagger and threw it so it sliced the boys hand. He cries in pain, Jack looks impressed as Peter continued, with murmurs in the crowd.

"I will tell you this, I have not gone soft, and anyone who disagrees....can spend the night in The Echo Caves." That got everyone silent.

"But what about him!?" A boy names Logan asked, pointing up at Jack.

"You can trust him, he's a close friend. But don't get on his bad side. I say.

"You won't like the consequence."

"If I hear any more of this 'I'm going soft' stuff, you won't like what happenes. Am I clear?" Peter says darkly.

"Fine."

"I guess." A few mumbled.

"Am I clear?" Peter shouted darkly, scaring the boys.

"Yes Pan!" They all shouted in unison like they were in the army.

"Good."

The boys were dismissed and I go to the tree where Jack is. I climb up to where he is at, and sit down. Jack used to always love climing trees. We were silent till Jack spoke up.

"Thanks back there."

"Oh, well we got to look out for each other right?" I say looking at him.

I smirked.

"What's with the face?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about racing you around the island, but you're probably to weak." I say all innocently.

"I could easily beat you, after all I was born first."

"By 2 years!"

"Best 2 years of my life." He smiled. Resting his hands behind his back and leaning on the tree.

We looked at each other knowing we had the same idea.

"Race to to the highest mountain in Neverland!" I yelled.

"You're on." Jack said as we leaped into the air. I looked behind me to see that Jack wasn't there. I stopped and hovered until I felt someone push me from behind. I look and see Jack smirking and we continue our race. He flys to my side as I'm looking at my destination.

"So, what's you doing?"  Jack says, failing to try to distract me.

"Beating you." I say.

I soon find myself on the mountain followed by Jack.

"I win." I say smugly.

"You distracted me." He whined.

"You distracted me!" I laugh.

"Well if yo-"

"Shhhhh." I say. I could hear talking not far from where we are. I look down to see about a dozen Pirates talking. But there was one who stood out, and I knew exactly who it was. Chris. I motion for Jack to slowly come forward so we could hear what they were saying.

"Next time I see you, I want to see Pan's head on a stick, and the boys dead!" I hear Chris yell.

"And the girl?"

"Bring Luna to me alive, she needs to know who really rules the island."