Sunset ride.

Peter's P.O.V.

"8!" The Lost Boys chant. They were counting how many pieces of meat Luna can catch in her mouth. Jack was at the end of the table, throwing the meat to Moon, who catches it in her mouth.

"9!" They chant louder.

"10!" Eveyone cheers. I chuckled and smirked at Luna.

"What are you going to name her?" I ask when I have her attention.

"Hmm." Moon thinks.

"Chestnut." She answers.

"That's cute, just like you." I smile. Moon scoffs and pushes me.

"You goof." Moon teases. I chuckled and looked around for Robbie. The Lost Boys now trust him as much as they trust me. They treat him like a leader and don't cross him. We've had at least 3 boys die at the hands of Robbie because they crossed him.

"Robbie." I call. He looks at me and comes over to me. I whisper something to him and he nods. Soon, all the Lost Boys are running into the jungle.

"Where are they going?" Luna asked.

"Nowhere." I smirk. I get up and walk over to Chestnut, petting her nose.

"What are you doing?" Luna asked. I walk back over to Luna.

"Come on, I want to take you on a sunset ride." Luna gets up and walked over to Chestnut, getting on and holding on to her mane. I get on behind her and hold my hands over hers, making Moon shiver.

Regaining her composer, Moon lightly kicks Chestnut and she starts to walk. After we get far enough, Moon kicks her horse and Chestnut runs faster, making our hair fly behind us.

"Moon, put your hands on her neck!" I shout. Moon glances back at me with a face.

"Do you trust me?" I ask. I knew that would get her to listen to me. She slid her hands down to Chestnut's neck and I quickly put my hands on Chestnut's mane.

I turn and lead Chestnut to mine and Luna's Anniversary Cliff. We stop at the edge of the cliff, making a few rocks fall.

I take my hands off of the horses mane and move them to Luna's waist. Moon rested her head on my chest as I held her there.

"Wow, I've never seen a sunset like this." Moon says.

"Well you haven't seen many on my island." I smirk.

"Peter." Moon growled.

"Our island." I corrected myself.

"You know what?"

"What?" I ask.

"I've spent more time here on the island then anywhere else. In fact, I've spent more time here than you have."

"Really, you weren't here for the years that you were with Cora, or when you were with Chris." I smirk, wining this argument.

"Why do you always need to win everything?"

"Because that's just who I am." I say.

"And this is the boy I'm marrying." Moon muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, if I didn't win everything, then I couldn't protect you." I say. Moon moves so her body was facing me, resting her head on my chest again.

We just sit there in silence, enjoying the view of the sunset and each other. I grab the hair on the horse and Luna looks at me like she didn't want to go yet.

"What are you doing?"

"Showing you something." I smirk. Luna gets off my chest and turns herself so her back was facing me. She held onto Chestnut's neck and I lead Chestnut away from the cliff.