War at first sight.

Luna's P.O.V.

Who's Luke?"

"The boy that killed Jack all those years ago." I explained.

"I need to stop this before it gets out of hand." I say. I walk up to the two boys and look at them.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Well, look who it is, little Luna."

"Enough with the act Luke." I spat. 

"Looks like you've grown up, last I saw you, you still believed in fairies."

"Oh, they're real." I roll my eyes.

"Sure. So is Jackson here to protect you, or maybe it's the other way around. After all, Jackson never could put up a fight, but then again, neither could you." He said looking me in the eyes.

"Um Luke, I wouldn't make fun of her if I were you." My brother warned, backing up.

"What's she gonna do, hit me." He mocked. That did it. I curled my fist into a ball and punched Luke in the jaw. He fell to the ground and I smirked.

"I told you you shouldn't make fun of her." Jack says.

"You've got fire, I'll tell you that, but you don't know who you're messing with." Luke says, getting up and holding his jaw where I punched him. I wasn't ready for what happened next.

Luke runs up to me and tried to punch
me, but I put my hand up and block him, like my body had a mind of it's own. I twist his hand and fling him to the ground like he was a twig. He immediately gets up and tries to kick me, which I block again.

We fight for a few minutes until Luke gets his arm around my neck in a choke hold and elbows me in the stomach, knees me in the leg and throws me to the ground. Making me bang my head on the ground.

"Luna!" Peter yelled coming over to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I tell him. Holding the back of my head where it smashed into the ground.

"Don't you ever hurt my sister!" Jack says, getting in front of Peter and I with his staff extended.

"Now you think you can fight." Luke mocked.

"Trust me, I can." My best friend says darkly.

"We'll find out." Luke smirked holding a sword and running toward Jack. The two fight, and I must say that as a Lost Boy, Luke knew what he was doing. I finally hear Peter end the fight and walk up to Jack.

"Enough!" Peter yelled.

"Jack, to my tent, I want a word with you. Luke, follow Luna to training with the other boys." The group of boys were already grabbing their weapons and heading to the training grounds. I gesture for Luke to follow the boys. He glared at Jack.

"Watch your back, Jackson. You to Luna." He said glaring at me and following the boys. Peter helped me off the ground and as I stand up, my leg immediately shoots up with pain. Making me fall back on the ground.

"What's wrong?"

"My leg, I- I can't move it. I think Luke broke it when he kneed me." I say, looking up from my leg and at Peter.

"Can you at least try to walk?" He asked in a soft tone.

"I'll try." He helps me up again and I stand up, holding my leg off the ground like a dog would if they broke a leg. I look at my leg then back at Peter. We smile for a while when I finally speak up.