A little fun.

Luna's P.O.V.
When I lit the candle, Baelfire blew out the other torches in the cave.

It was dark as night and we could see a map of stars from the coconut on the ceiling. We look up and I'm in awe.

"A map off the island." I gasp.

"You can read this map?"

"Yeah, my dad taught me how to read a map that another pirate makes. He taught me after the time that they came to the island the first time." I explain.

"Wow."

"Yeah. I'm assuming that you know my father Hook."

"Yeah, we spent some time together. How do you know?"

"He's the only one who teaches how to make maps like that." I say.

"Does Peter know about this cave?"

"No, I wasn't even supposed to be a Lost Boy."

"Really, how?"

"Well, one day, before I met Wendy, Pan send his shadow to get one of Wendy's brothers."

"And instead of getting who Pan needed, he got Wendy."

"John and Michael somehow went with her. When I met Wendy, she told me how exciting Neverland was and how amazing Pan and the Lost Boys were."

"I tried to tell her that going back was dangerous but she wouldn't listen."

"So one night, when the shadow came to get the siblings, I went instead. I came here and didn't know what to do so I made this little place." He explained.

"And, do you want Peter to know about this place?"

"No. And besides, if he finds me, he'll try to kill me at the least and I don't want to die on his island. So I'm hiding in here until he calms down."

"He'll probably take his anger out on me by kissing me all night." I role my eyes. It stays silent when I ask him another question.

"So, you don't want Peter to find this place." I smirked.

"No." I transform into my wolf form and go outside the cave, coming back with Baelfire's brother in my mouth.

I drop him and went to lay on the bed.

"Well well well, look what the wolf dragged in." Bealfire mocked.

"You really didn't think that I wouldn't find this place, did you?"

"Maybe." Baelfire muttered.

"Need I remind you that you're on my island." I growl at Peter.

"Our island." He rolled his eyes. I stopped growling at him and jumped off the bed, turning human and walking to Peter.

"Well, want to head back love?"

"Yeah, Baelfire, what are you going to do?"

"Stay here. I want to see if my dad or the heros messed anything up here." He chuckled.

"Ok." I shrugged. Peter and I walk out and close the cave before Peter picked me up bridal stile and walked to camp with me in his muscular arms.

We arrived at camp and no one was there. They were probably all in bed. Peter carried me in the tent and layed me on the bed.

I get in the covers and curl up in a ball, trying to fall asleep.

I feel Peter get into bed and wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I yawn and close my eyes.