Battle plans.

Peter's P.O.V.
The day had come. The battle of Neverland people are calling it. We were attacking Chris and I had high hopes. But all of that had changed.

Chris had my Lost Boys captured with their hands tied behind their backs, killing boys 1 by 1 in front of everyone with a grin on his face. I think he was trying to taunt me.

At least one boy screaming at his friends death. I couldn't stop Chris because I lost my magic when he stole Luna's cuff that makes me powerless and put it on me.

Chris nodded at the pirate that held Lilly and the pirate brang her over to Chris. Felix screamed and struggled to get to his sister.

With a flick of his hand, Lilly's head flicked to the side and she fell limp to the floor.

Chris then nodded to Luke, who held Luna. Luke handed Luna over to Chris and he held her so she was facing me with a sword pressed to her throat. She winced in pain and a tear ran down her cheek as she looked at me with pain in her eyes.

"I normally kill people with my powers, but since Luna is special to you Pan, I'll have her die in a special way." Chris slit Luna's throat and she falls to the ground before me as I scream her name.

I shoot up, coming out of the nightmare in a cold sweat and panting heavily.

I've been having nightmares every night for weeks ever since I got out of Pandora's Box. All the same, Luna dieing in front of me at the hands of Chris.

I look over to Luna, who peacefully slept. Sighing, I run my fingers through my hair, trying to calm down with my hands on my knees. I lay back down and slide my hands around Moon.

"Don't worry love, nothing's going to happen to you." I whisper, resting my chin on her head and sighing, putting one hand on her back while I put the other one on the back of her head protectively.

I close my eyes and open then to look down at my little Lost Girl.

"Not if I have anything to say about it." I sigh, closing my eyes and letting the dark surround me.

                             *****
"Ok, so once we get in-." Felix starts. 

"We need to fan out to not raise suspension or else we might as well give up there." Moon says.

"Ok, but how are we going to attack?" I ask.

"Well, we still need to figure that out." Emma says. The heroes, vampires, Jacob and Renesmee, Felix, Robbie, Moon and I were all planning for the battle.

Moon holds her righy upper arm and winces silently.

"Moon, are you ok?" I ask.

"I'll be right back." Moon says, walking out of the tent.

"What's up with her?" Hook asked. 

"I don't know. I'll go check on her." I say, existing the tent to find Luna at the fire holding her upper arm. I walk up to her and sit down next to her.

"Hello love." Moon just sits there, looking at the fire and holding her arm. Wincing time to time.

"Hey, everything ok love?"

"Yes." She winced again.

"Are you sure?" Moon winced again.

"No." She admitted.

"Look, I need to show you something." She dragged me out into the forest.

"Moon, what is it?"

"I know we have no secrets between us. But there's one thing that I haven't told you."