Winning her game.

Peter's P.O.V.
I walk up to Luna and sit down. I hear her groan as I just won her game.

"I win." I smile smugly.

"Shut up." Luna snapped.

"Hey. I'm sorry. You know that I was joking, right?" I ask as Moon stayed quiet.

"This isn't about what I said, is it?"

"No, it is, just not what you said."

"What do you mean love?" I asked puzzled.

"You mentioned about how I'm still mad at you for banishing me to moon. I'm not mad at you." Moon looked down.

"I'm mad at myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I got mad because I felt like I wasn't loved, appreciated. I thought the Lost Boys played, trained, and relish in your marvelous day, but slept and ignore my beautiful night."

"So I let my anger take hold of me. You only did what you had to do to protect you and the Lost Boys."

"That's why I banished you." I say gently.

"But little did I know that I was loved. I was loved very much." Moon chuckled. I saw that all the boys were looking at us. Luna stood up on the table and smiled at the Lost Boys.

"The Lost Boys might train and play in your day. But-."

"They celebrate and party through your beautiful night." I smile, getting on the table with her.

"Luna, you're right." I smile, taking her hands in mine.

"I was wrong. I let my duty as ruler of the Lost Boys get in the way of what was right in front of me. I let my duty get in the way of my love for you."

"And I payed the price of having to banish you. Luna, banishing you to the moon was the hardest thing to do. And living all those thousand years away from you then get you back just to have you taken away from me, was horrible."

"But now you're here again in my arms. And I don't want to go through that again. Luna. We're here for you. All of us." I say, looking at the Lost Boys.

"But only on one condition." I smirked.

"What's that?" Luna asked. I just chuckled.

"Get her."

Luna's P.O.V.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Luna run!" Robbie screamed. I stay rooted to the ground, under Peter's spell.

Peter, you used the same spell that I used with you and Jack in the jungle.

Surprise.

I'm caught off guard when Robbie pushed me to the ground. I come back to the real world and shake my head as Robbie got me off the ground as I look behind me to see Lost Boys running after Robbie and I.

Oh, and an evil Lost King called Peter smirking at me, his body turned to the side.

"Luna, run!" Robbie says.

"No need to tell me twice." I scoff as we run into the forest. We run for what feels like hours on end when I trip on a log.

An arrow flies passed me and almost hits me. No doubt that was Legolas's bow.

"Luna, get in my arms."

"What!" I snap.

"Please." I role my eyes but Robbie stops and he picks me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck.