Back in Storybrooke.

Luna's P.O.V.
I land on the dock just as people were tieing the ship to the dock. A crowd of people waited on the docks. I hid my wings and shoved my way to the front.

The board comes down, letting the people off the ship. Henry was the first to come off as people cheered. He met eyes with me and ran up to me, engulfing me in a hug. Emma, Regina, Hook, Rumple, and the Charmings all came off the ship. They saw Henry with me all hugged me.

"Luna, I'm so glad you're alright. What happened back there, why did you leave?" Henry asked, pulling back.

"I'm glad to see you to Henry." I laugh.

I look at the people cheering, the heros greeting friends.

"Henry, lets go somewhere private. I need to ask you something."

"Ok, and I need to tell you something to." He says. He tells his mom that he'll be with me and she she ok. We run away from the crowd and I teliport us to my library.

"I have bad news." He says before I get the chance to talk.

"What is it?"

"It's Pan."

"What about him?"

"Well, I don't know how to say it without you killing me, or at least hurting me."

"Just say it." I snap. He's silent as he looked into my eyes. I raise an eyebrow and he spoke, finally giving in.

"He's kinda moved on and lost all hope of you coming back because..." He cut himself off suddenly.

"Because." I repeat.

"You know what, it's a dumb thing anyways, you wouldn't want to hear it." He tried to back out of the conversation, slowly backing up until he turned away to go out of the library. I run behind him, tackling him onto a couch and pinning his hands above his head.

"You know I hate it when you keep things from me Henry, so tell me: How do you know he lost all hope!?" I flare my wings at him, who was clearly scared like he had just found out that Pan was going to rip his shadow off.

"No, it will kill you inside." His voice is shaky.

"I'm already dead inside, now tell me!" I yell. Henry looks in my eyes with fear and I relies what I'm doing. I'm getting darker and darker each day because of the loss of my king. I get off Henry and he sits up.

"I'm so sorry Henry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I look at him.

"It's okay."

"Now, what were you going to say?"

"I think it's better if I show you." He says, pulling out his story book. He flipped to Peters story.

"This." He says handing the book to me. I take it in my hands. I look and see a picture of Peter with Crystal at his side.

"Read the caption."

I see the words below the picture and read it.

Peter Pan announced Crystal as the first official queen of Neverland.

I look at the picture with tears blurring my vision. Henry says something and flips the page, showing a picture of Cassie laying on his bed in his tent, his little face burried in his arms, while Peter was kneeling down at his bed with his hand on Cassies head, trying to calm him down.

I look down at the caption. It reads: Cassie doesn't come out of his tent due to Luna's absence."

I was already crying but that just made me cry harder. I cry but quickly wipe away my tears, looking at Henry who had a look of sadness on his face.