Don't hurt the queen.

Peter's P.O.V.

"She's from Storybrooke, and now those two idiots called her parents told Gold who told the other five who came here looking for her."

"Okay, so how are we gonna get them off the island?"

"You told me that Henry was here. Luna knew him. Maybe if we can get Henry alone, we can get him back to camp and he can see her again. Maybe she can tell him to tell his family to leave."

"I'll see what I can do tomorrow, I'll get some boys to get him."

"Perfect, now get to bed, we have company tomorrow."

"Night." He says as I start to leave.

"Hey Pan, do your know where Luna is?"

"She's safe." I say as I exit. As I'm going back to my tent, I see two shadows sneaking into camp.

"Shhh, we can't wake the boys." One says. One giggles and they step into the moon light, and I see who they were. Luna and Cassie.

"Head to your tent, before Peter catches us." Luna chuckled. Cassie runs to his tent giggling as Luna sneaks into ours. I chuckled as I roll my eyes. Walking to my tent moments later, I hear someone outside the borders of camp. I put a forcefield around camp and head to my tent.

Luna sleeps peacefully in bed, looking tired from having to wake up in the middle of the night and sneaking into camp. Something caught my eye and I see it's the mermaid scale necklace I was gonna give to Luna.

I walk over to it and pick it up, I grab the string, and pull it off. Putting it with Luna's other things in her chest. I carefully get into bed, carful not to wake Luna. I fall asleep, and for once, I didn't need to worry. Luna never woke up in the middle of the night, no one came into camp. It was peaceful.

Luna woke up a few moments after me the next day and it felt good, not having to do something, or get someone. We wake up, and Luna yawns, looking at me. She smiled and I kiss her head. It was so peaceful. Suddenly a sharp scream came from outside the camp. Luna and I quickly got out of bed and head outside to see what was going on.

I look around and see something just outside camp. Luna and I walk and see what's happening. The scene before me was so cute. Jack had found enough flat ground to make a little ice rink and teach Cassie to skate. Cassie was screaming every time he thought he was gonna fall.

"Luna, wook what I cwan dwo!" Cassie says, showing Luna a trick.

"That's great Cassie." She complements, stepping onto the ice.

"And look what I can do." She says, pushing Jack hard enough to make him slip and fall. We all laughed as Jack looks at Luna, who playfully stuck her tongue out.

"Real mature." He says.

"Since when have I ever been mature?"

"Good point."

"So Luna, can I ask you something?" I ask when the laughter dies down.

"What is it?"

"That tipi you made."

"Oh, Cassie and I made it when you and Jack were together. Wait, how do you know about that?"

At that moment, Felix walks up to us and whispered something to me. I nod and look at Luna.

"Luna, someone is waiting for you at camp." I say. We walk back while Jack and Cassie continue. I see Henry sitting on a log with his head down. Luna must of noticed because she quietly snuck up behind him and put one hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned around, thinking it was me.