Vampires, wolves, and royalty.

Peter's P.O.V.
Renesmee and Jacob came up behind Edward and Bella. Jacob was in his wolf form. Renesmee runs up to hug her parents and pulls back.

"Ok Pan, you're in my camp for a reason, why?" Jacob asked.

"Something's wrong. We need to de-code something that maybe you can help us with." I say.

"Then let's go." Jacob bends down and Renesmee gets on. Luna turns into her wolf form and I get on.

"We're coming to." Bella speaks.

"No, mom dad, you shouldn't. Go back home, I'll be fine." Renesmee trys to push her parents away.

"Remesmee." Edward says sternly. Renesmee groans as she looks up and blows a piece of hair out of her face.

"Fine." She roles her eyes.

"Running or walking?" I ask.

"Running." Bella smirked. She was up to something. No one can keep up with the wolves, not even I can.

"Let's go." Luna says, running off, Jacob behind us. We were running so fast that we looked like a blur.

"Hey Pan, look behind you." Renesmee smirked. I look behind me to see Edward and Bella running right behind us, catching up to us.

"Being a vampire, you can run 5 times faster then a human. Luna and Jacob can run 5 times as fast as a normal wolf, that's how we are going so fast." Renesmee tells me. We get to a camp and the wolves turned human as we all walked into my tent and over to the table.

"Also a vampire like my parents have strength so hard that they can break a full grown wolf's ribs just like that. And same goes with the wolves."

"Ok, so what's the problem?" Jacob asked. I grab the contract and skim over it, looking for clues as to why Chris would attack the camp.

"This contract." Luna says.

"What about it?" Edward asked.

"We made a deal with Chris saying he would surrender his pirates to the war if I gave something up. Which we did. But he attacked us today." Luna tells him.

"Chris wouldn't attack us unless he found a loophole to do it." I say, skimming the contract.

"What's that." Jacob pointed to something in between 2 lines of words.

"I don't know. But it's obvious that Chris didn't want us to find it." I say.

"What does it say?" Moon questioned.

"I don't know, I always thought it was just a smug from how small it is." I shake my head.

"Here, can I see?" I slide the contract over to Edward and he looks at it close.

"All deals will mean nothing as long as the war continues on." Edward reads.

"So Chris lied to us. The war was never over." I snarl.

"Or he was trying to get my necklace somehow without raising suspension." Moon rolled her eyes, holding her moon necklace which she summoned from Chris. I wonder what's going to happen when Chris relieses it's missing.

"How did I not see that?" I complain.

"Calm down Peter, anyone here would have missed it." Luna calms me down.

A howl comes from in the distance and Jacob and Renesmee shoot their heads up.

"That's Sammy." Renesmee speaks.

"Come on, we need to go." Jacob turned into his wolf form and ran out of the tent, Renesmee and her parents close behind. They created a draft as they ran out, making the contract fly.

I take it and read the hidden sentence over and over, getting madder every time I read it. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see Luna.

"Hey, Chris tricked us, which was the worst thing to do. We'll get back at him, don't worry." She smiled.

"How do you propose we get back at him?" I put the contract on the table and look at her, who was walking to the bed and getting under the covers.

"I don't know, you're Peter Pan. You'll figure it out." She yawns, resting her head on the pillow with her hand by her head and falling asleep. I get in with her and pet her head.

"Let's hope so love."

Luna's P.O.V.

"How many injured?" Peter asked. The next day, Felix was reporting to us about the attack last night.

"About a dozen."

"Any killed" Peter asked.

"No." Felix stated.

"Good. That's all." Peter says. Felix nodded and walked off.

"So what now?" I ask.

"I don't know." Peter sighed. A howl comes from the distance and I look up at the sky.

"The wolves. They need us." I transform into my wolf form and lay down as Peter gets on.

When I feel him grab the fur on my neck, I bolt into the woods, running into Jacobs's camp and into his tipi where he, Renesmee, and her parents were.

"What is it?" I ask as Peter gets off.

"We think we have a plan for the war." Renesmee smiled.

"Great, what is it?" Peter jumped, walking over to the group.

"Chris wants Pan dead, right?" Jacob asked.

"Yes." I look at him with narrow eyes.

"And Robbie looks just like Pan." Jacob continued.

"Correct." Peter tells him.

"So why don't Robbie and Pan do the old swich-aroo." Jacob smiled.

"Like....switch bodies?" Peter asked, puzzled.

"Sort of. Chris doesn't know about Robbie. So we'll hide him in our camp while Luna and the Lost Boys make up a death for Pan, long enough for Chris to believe it.

Then when the time comes and Chris thinks that Luna is weak and he's blinded by his love for her, then we'll attack him." Edward explained.

"How do you fake my death?" Peter questioned.

"Right, how do we do that?" Renesmee muttered.

"How about the Pandora's box." I suggest.

"That's perfect Moon." Peter complements and I blush.

"Robbie and the Lost Boys already know the plan. I sent a message to Felix." Bella commented.

"Great, when should we do this?" I asked.

"Now." Jacob says.

"Let's get back to your camp and do it there." Renesmee tells us.

*****
We get back to our camp where Lost Boys were all gathered around. Peter and I go in the center. Peter hands me the Pandora's Box. Before Peter handed me the box he asked me something.

"Are you sure you want to do this Luna?"

"If it means ending this war and ending Chris, then yes." Peter lets go of the box and backs up, nodding at me. I set the box on the ground and wave my hand over it.

The box opened and red smoke came out of it, making its way over to Peter and surrounding him, engulfing him. The smoke went back in the box, taking Peter with it. It's silent as we all stand there, looking at the box.

Felix heard something because his head shoots up into the forest.

"Luna." He warned.

"I know, pirates." I say.

"And not a moment to soon." I run to pick up the Pandora's Box and run in my tent as Lost Boys get ready to fight.

"Don't worry Peter, I'll protect our camp and our kingdom for you."