War.

Luna's P.O.V. 
The next thing I knew, Jack and I were flying back to camp, my wings flapping as fast as they could. When we finally got to the borders of camp, I hid my wings and went to find Peter.
I couldn't find him anywhere. Felix saw me and walked over to us.

"Felix, do you know where Peter is?"

"Last I heard he was at his thinking tree, why do you need him?"

"Short story or long story?"

"Short." He says with uncertainty in his voice.

"Chris."

And with that I ran into the woods.

"Luna!" 

I turn around to see Jack land next to me.

"What is it?" I hissed.

"Maybe we don't need to tell Pan."

"Jack look I understand you have these powers." I say gesturing to his staff.

"But you don't know these pirates, you don't know Chris."

"And you do!"

"Actually, yes I do."

"You think you learned all you need to know about the pirates with that small meeting with the Captain. Yeah don't think I don't know about that little chat, the whole camp is talking about it." Jackson yelled.

I looked down, defeated. Jacks eyes softened. 

"Hey, it's okay. I thought I knew everything about Pitch when I went to stop him, apparently I didn't know half of what I needed to know. All I'm saying is that we don't need to tell Pan."

I gave him a look.

"Now hear me out. Pan already has a camp of Lost Boys to handle, and he just saved you from three incidents. Don't you think he deserves a break?"

"Who needs a break?"

We turn around to see Peter leaning against a tree. My body freezes up with fear as he comes up to us.

"Luna, is there something you're not telling me?" Peter asks, seeing that he knows I'm hiding something.

I look at my friend, who had a "Don't tell him." look.

I gave a "But he can fix this." look.

He gave me a "Luna no, don't tell him." look. I look back at Peter, making my decision.

"Chris is planning to kill the Lost Boys, get the dust from you, kill you and take me as his own." I say fast. Jack just rolled his eyes.

"And Jack thought it would be a good idea to keep it to ourselves." I say, giving my friend a smug look. He just clenched his fists. I thought he would break his staff from how tightly he was gripping it.

"Well, thank you for telling me, despite what Jack said." Peter says.

"Did you hear Chris say when he was going to attack?" Peter questioned.

"No, but I'm guessing....." All of a sudden we hear a gun go off at camp.

"Now." All three of us say at once.
We get to camp seeing Lost Boys and pirates at each others throats. Peter went to help Felix who was trying to get a pirate off his mace. I look at Jack, not knowing what to do.

"Use them." he whispered in my ear. Knowing what he was talking about.

"I haven't had any practice with Peter though."