The royal prince.

Luna's P.O.V.
Felix gets everyone where they need to be except Peter. He stands in the middle with Cassie at his side. The boys are all gathered in a circle with the trio, Felix, Robbie and I in the middle.

Robbie and Felix were in the front while the trio was in a line behind me, who was in the middle of the boys. Robbie looks back at me and I nod.

Luna (L)
Robbie (R)
Felix (F)
Jerome (J)
All (A)
Andrew (An)

(R) Oooooooo.
Oooooooo.
Piper did you know, that your
Lost Boy Prince, would one day
be you're child?

(F) Piper did you know, that your
Lost Boy Prince, would save your
camp and Lost Boys.

Robbie and Felix smile at each other.

(R+F) Did you know, that your
Lost Boy Prince has come to
make you new.

(R) That boy that you just
rescued, will soon now rescue
you.

Robbie and Felix twirl to the side, revealing me. I walk up to Peter with Cassie on his hip, both smiling at the song.

(L) Peter did you know, that
our Lost Boy Prince, will give
hope to the Lost Boys.

Jerome looks down at his hands like he has powers and then looks to the sky.

(J) Piper did you know, that your
Lost Boy Prince would calm the
storm with his hands!"

(A) Did you know, that your Lost
Boy Prince has walked where
angels try.

(R) When you kiss your little Lost
Prince, you kiss the face of gods.

    (L) Peter did you know!

I tuck a peice of hair behind Cassie's ear as he smiled. I look at Peter who was smiling. I smile back and continued.

    (A) Ahhhhhh.

  (R) (Piper did you know.)

   (L) Peter did you know.

Cassie yawns and Peter holds him tighter as Cassie snuggled close to Peter, falling asleep in his father's arms.

(An) The boys will laugh,
the king will love.
           The camp will be as one.
Our king will lead,
our queen will love,
the safety of this land!

(An) Cassie did you know, that
your brave father, is king
of all the Lost Ones?
Cassie did you know, that our
Lost Boy Queen, would one day
rule the Lost Camp?

(A) Did you know, that your Lost
Boy Prince is heaven's perfect
lense?

Robbie gestures to Cassie.

     (R) That sleeping child you're
holding, is the Lost Boy Prince.

(L) Peter did you know.

(A) Ahhhhhh.

(L) Peter did you know.

(A) Ahhhhh. Piper did you know.

Everyone cheerd and I walk to Peter and Cassie. Cassie opened his eyes and whispered:

"Twank wou mwommy." He yawns and falls back asleep in Peter's arms.

"I'll take him to his tent." I say. Peter hands Cassie to me and I carry him to his tent. I place him on his bed and pull his covers on him.

"Mom, mom!" Asa and Isaac run into the tent. I snap my head in their direction and put my finger to my lips.

"Shhhh." I snap.

"Sorry." Asa apologized.

"You did great out there mom." Asa commented.

"Yeah, that was amazing." Isaac agreed.

"Thank you, now get to bed." I laugh. Asa runs to the latter and climbed up, crawling to the end of his bed and getting under the covers. Isaac does the same. I walk to the bunk bed and fly to the top, where Asa lays.

"Goodnight Asa." I smile, kissing his forehead.

"Goodnight mom." He sighs, falling asleep. I fly to the bottom where Isaac sits on the edge. When he sees me, he quickly scrambled into bed.

"Goodnight Isaac." I smile, kissing his forehead. I start walking out of the tent. 

"Hey mom." Isaac says.

"Yes?" I respond, turning my head to the twins.

"How did Cassie come here?"

"Yeah, Dad has told us every Lost Boys story of how they came here, but he never told us about Cassie's." Asa points out. I look at them.

"Well, I don't really know. I mean your father told me briefly about his story but I think we want to wait. Because it is Cassie's story and maybe he doesn't want to tell, so we'll see." I explained, walking out.

"I told you she wouldn't tell us." Asa whispered to Isaac.

"She said that dad didn't tell her a lot of his story. And moms right, it is Cassie's story to tell."

"Shut up." Asa whisper shouts.

"You shut up." Isaac whisper shouts back. I walk back in and poked my head back into the tent.

"Both of you go to bed." I say. I walk back out and the boys go quiet. After I knew that they were asleep, I walk back to my tent. Peter wasn't there like expected. I decided to wait for Peter. So I walked to the table and sit down to see that there were maps covered with scribbles all over them about battle plans on attacking Chris. Scanning over them, I noticed that Peter was frustrated when he wrote them. On the top of one piece of paper, it says: DO NOT LET LUNA SEE.

I look and see that it wasn't Peter's writing, it was Chris's. It was a contract. It says something about if Peter and the Lost Boys lose a war, that Chris gets everyone and everything that Peter once owned. That includes the island, the Lost Boys, and me! I see on the bottom it has two signatures. Chris's, and Peter's!

"What are you doing?" I snap my head to see an angry Peter at the entrance of the tent.

"I was just waiting for you to come back and I found this."

"And so you decided to snoop through my private things."

"May I remind you that you snooped though my chest of memories that was my private thing!"

"That still doesn't give you the right to go through my personal things!" He snapped.

"If I didn't snoop through these maps, I wouldn't have found this!" I say, grabbing the contract.

"Moon, put that down. You don't understand." Peter says, scared of what I found.

"Then tell me why you signed this." I growled.

"I-I."

"Tell me!" I shout.

"I can't, it's for your safety."

"Tell me, or I'm gone." I threaten. He doesn't answer. I scoff.

"You know where to find me when you're ready to talk." I scoff, existing the tent and walking to my tipi. I go in and light the fire to keep warm. I sit down on the bed, looking at the contract. I can't believe that Peter would sign a contract with Chris. Probably an hour passed before I heard a voice.

"Luna."

"Go away, I don't want to talk to you." I say, not looking up.

"Not even if I was to tell you why I signed that contract." I turned my head as Peter walked in and sits down next to me.

"Ok, tell me, why did you sign this contract."