Where are you?

Luna's P.O.V.
I walked for what seemed like forever. The jungle looked like a scene from Twilight, except at night. I kept going as I saw animals like foxes and rabbits run to find shelter for the night. I kept going until I heard rustling in the bushes.

I unsheathed my dagger and got in a fighting stance, looking around for the source of the noise. I was shocked to see the Lost Boys followed by Felix come into view.

"I thought I told you to stay at camp." I said, sheathing my dagger.

"You don't really think you could get Pan and Jack alone did you?" Felix says.

"What was your plan, walk on the ship ask Hey I'm just looking for Pan and my friend, if you could hand them over I'll be on my way. Because that's not going to work." He mocked.

"Are you saying this because I'm a girl and you think I can't handle myself?"

The boys fall silent.

"Unbelievable." I say disappointed and walk off.

"Luna wait!" Felix yelled behind me. I ignore him with my hood up and my cloak swaying in the wing behind me. I walk with my head down and keep going as tears are in my eyes. Felix catches up to me and blocks my path. I try to get past him, but he wouldn't move.

"Look, sorry for how the boys are treating you but let us help you. You won't last a minute on that death ship."

I look up.

"After what they did to me, no thanks." I scoff, trying to get passed Felix. He still wouldn't move.

"Look, Pan would kill me if he found out that you died on Chris's ship and I could have stopped you. And if Pan didn't kill me, Jack will."

I take time to process this.

"Fine." I sniff. Felix smiled which is rare.

"What's the plan?" He asked.

                                   *****

By the time I explained the plan, the sun was rising and we were on the shore line looking at the ship. I would cast a flying spell on the Lost Boys. They would fly to the ship with me in the middle so the pirates couldn't see me.

The boys would then distract the pirates while Felix led me to the back of the ship where he knew where a hole was.

I would then see if Jack and Peter were there and Felix and I would get them free and go home. The boys were all lined up in two rose. One row behind the other.

"Is everyone ready?" I ask nervous. They all nod or say yes and I cast the spell. I form a cloud of green in my hand like the one Peter has around him when he flies and blow it on them.

One by one, all of the boys fly up in the air until it was just Felix and I on the ground. All the boys looked so happy to be flying.

"Are you sure about this?" Felix asked.

"Yes, this plan will work and we will get Peter back."

"Let's get going then." Felix replies as he leaps into the air to join the mob of boys. I spread my wings and get into position in the middle with Felix by my side. We look at each other and I give the signal.

"Let's go." I say and we start flying toward the ship. We finally get there and the first group of boys go down to the deck of pirates who were outnumbered 10 to 1.

As the second group of boys fly down to join the fight, Felix and I quickly fly to the back of the ship where as Felix had said, was a hole where you could look in. The hole was chewed out by pests and just big enough for me to look in. I looked at Felix who gave me a look.