Back in Neverland.

Luna's P.O.V.
I was peacefully reading in my library, in my own little world. I was about half way in when I hear a familiar screech.

I look behind me out the window into the darkness and see a pair of bright eyes looking back at me. I put a bookmark in my book, put it on the chair and fly to the window.

There was a hatch above the window. I go up and opened it, letting the shadow in. I close the hatch and go back to my chair, sitting in it and looking at the shadow.

"Did Pan send you?" I ask folding my arms, glaring at him.

"No, I came here because I wanted to talk to you."

"I'm not going back."

"Please. Peter is lost without you being in camp, he's miserable."

I scoff and look angrily at the shadow.

"Peter made his choice when he kissed Crystal."

"It wasn't what it looked like."

"It looked like he just cut me out of his life. He moved on, and so have I."

"Chris is a bad choice."

I scoff again.

"Chris unlike Pan, understands me, he gets me. He loves me." I say, leaning forward and putting my elbows on my knees.

"Peter loves you to, he always did, and he still does."

"If he loves me then why did he kiss Crystal?"

"That kiss ment nothing."

"It looked like it ment something to me. And answer this; did Pan see me getting surrounded by those pirates?" He doesn't answer.

"Did he, or did he not see me get surrounded by pirates!" He sighs.

"Yes he did." I look at him with a look of realization on my face as I lean back into my seat, scoffing and crossing my arms and legs, looking down.

"And yet he never came." I say, gazing at the wooded floor.

"He wanted to, but Crystal tried to convince him you were fine. She's trying to separate you from the love of your life."

"Well tell Crystal that she doesn't need to try anymore. She can have him." I say, flying to the book shelf behind him and looking for another book. The shadow sighs.

"Peter did send me to try to convince you to come back home." He confessed.

"Get out." I say softly. When he didn't listen, I turn my head and flare my wings.

"Get out!" I yell, my wings stretched to their full potential.

"Luna, are you ok?" Chris yells from the living room. I look over my shoulder to the door.

"Please don't forget about who you are. Don't forget about us. Don't forget about Peter." The shadow says, putting something on my book that was in my seat still.

He looked at me and flew out of the hatch, going back to Neverland. I fly over to the book and see a note and the mermaid scale necklace that Pan made for me.

I look at the note and was about to open it when something inside me stopped me.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly tuck the note into the book and transporte the necklace to my memory chest, putting the book back on the shelf as Chris burst through the doors, coming over to me.