One step further.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna spreads her wings and flies out of the tent, me behind her.

"Peter Pan is a demon, Peter Pan is a demon!" Luna shouts. I grumble and shoot after her, grabbing her waist and dragging her to the ground, with me on her.

"Ow!" Luna shouts.

"What's wrong?"

"My leg." I look back and see my leg on her bad leg. I move it off of her leg and turn back to her.

"Better?" I ask.

"Better." Moon sighs. I get off of her and help her off the ground. Once she was off the ground, Moon hovered like my grandfather Malcolm.

"Come on, I want to give you something." I say, wrapping my arm around her waist, teliporting us into our tent, where the cup with the spring water was.

Luna goes to sit on the bed and I walk over and grabbed the cup, bringing it over to her and sitting down with her.

"What's that?" Luna asked, eyeing the cup.

"The cure." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not supposed to be saying this, but this water has water from the spring in it."

"Why would I need that?"

"Because you originally drank from the spring, making you die if you leave Neverland." Luna looked puzzled.

She knew that drinking from the spring heals you, but the spring is magic so the price is that you need to stay here.

So I can see when I say that the cure to leaving Neverland is that spring. So I tried to find a way to explain this to Moon.

"Remember that episode you told me about on Once Upon A Time, where David drank from the spring but Gold made a cure so he could come back home?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"This water will let you leave Neverland."

"Peter, are you saying you want me to leave Neverland?"

"No, no. Never. It's just-It's complicated. You'll know sooner or later."

"Fine." Luna takes the cup and drinks the water. She brings the cup down from her lips and looked at me.

All of a sudden, Luna screams in pain, holding her bad leg. A minute later, she stops screaming.

"What was that." She pants.

"I don't know."

"Wait, Luna let me see your leg. Luna puts her bad leg on the bed and pulled her pant leg up, showing me the bandage.

I unravel the gauze compleatly and relies what the water has done. It healed her leg. All the cuts, scars, everything was healed.

"So that's what it did." Luna smiled. But that just left me to wonder. Why did my father not want me to tell Luna that the water had the cure?

*****
After dinner, everyone was gathered around in a big circle.

Henry came to me and told me about his crush on Lilly and how they both had a crush on each other but they couldn't admit their feeling for each other. So I told him to just start off with a song.

If Lilly shows any signs that she likes the song, that's her way to tell him her feelings for him.

He asked me how I knew and I told him that that's what I did for Luna and it worked.