Explaining.

Peter's P.O.V.

"I signed that contract because I knew something that he didn't."

"What?"

"I never fail."

"But, you failed when you placed that curse on StoryBrook, and when you wanted to kill your father and the heros even though your dad killed you."

"Ahh, but that's what Chris doesn't know."

"I don't follow."

"Chris thinks that I completely failed, but what he doesn't know, is that part of my curse stayed, enough to keep the town young forever."

"Do you mean to tell me that StoryBrook is like the new Neverland? Luna smiled.

"Indeed. And do you know how I'm here today?" I ask, resting my hands on my knees.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"You said that my father killed me which he did, but if he did kill me, how am I here?"

"I don't know, magic." Moon scoffed.

"No, when my father came back, I did as well. But not by magic, by love." She looks at me, puzzled.

"These marks on our wrists are more than just marks, yes they are birthmarks, but they are so much more." I say showing my mark.

"Luna, I was able to come back because you are my soulmate."

"Ok, I guess that makes sense. But can you tell me what's so important about our birthmarks. I mean, there's got to be at least one other pair of people who have these marks."

"That's the thing." I jump excited. Moon jumped a little from my sudden reaction.

"No one else has these marks. Only 2 other people in history have had this type of mark, but not as a star. We only have then because the marks show our destiny. When kids think of coming to Neverland, they think that they need a star. The second star to the right, and straight on till morning."

"But really, all they need to do is dream of Neverland and they can visit in their dreams."

"Exactly." I smirk.

"Luna, don't worry about us losing this war, we'll win. Because I won't have harm come to you." I hook my finger under her chin, lifting her chin to see her blue eyes.

"Now." I say, wrapping my arms around her and picking her up bridal stile."

"How bout we get back to camp, I reckon you're tired." I chuckle.

"A little." She smiles, snuggling closer to my chest and wrapping her hands around my neck. I walk out of the tipi and start walking back to camp when I feel a hand on my chest and someone yawning, falling asleep in my arms. I chuckle and take off, flying above the trees and landing at camp, walking into our tent and putting Moon on the bed. I get in with her and peacefully falling asleep.

Luna's P.O.V.  
I wake up and feel Peter's arms wrapped around my waist. I slide my hand from the pillow and down to his arms, brushing my fingers down his arm, making Peter shiver.

"Good morning Moon."

"Good morning Peter." I smirked.

"Wait." Peter suddenly sits up.

"What, what is it?" I sit up and look at Peter, who looked worried.

"Get dressed, go have breakfast. I'll find you later love." He kissed my neck and teliported out of the tent. I get out of bed and walk out to have breakfast.