Lost Girl.

Peter's P.O.V. 
We get back to camp and head to the fire where the boys dance under the setting sun around the fire. Luna goes to meet with her brother somwhere in camp. I just sit on a log and look down.

"You really think there gonna find the camp?" It was Felix.

"I doubt it."

Felix smirked, I ask what is it as I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck.

"Nice to see you to love." I chuckle as she sits down beside Felix and I, moving her cloak out of the way.

"So that was them, the people who are here to take Henry and I away?"

"Luna, they won't get you. Remember what I told you that night you met Pitch. When we were in our tent."

"No."

"I said that as long as I am breathing, Chris nor Pitch will lay a finger on you. That includes any harm that comes our way. Remember why?"

"Because Peter Pan never fails." She smiled.

"Correct."

A scout comes from the jungle and I stand up, excusing myself and going up to him.

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter walks up to a scout who came into camp and Peter looked mad.

"Lwuna, cwan we gwo explwowing tomorrwow?" Cassie asked, coming up to me.

"Sure." I smile at him as he runs off. Peter comes back and sits down.

"How bout a song." Peter smirks.

"Like what?" I ask. He just smirked as he pulled out his flute and got up, walking to the middle of the boys.

He brang it to his lips and blowed.
(Start music)

A beautiful sound came from it. I listened to it, as if in a trance.

At that moment, the whole world seemed to stop. Peter kept playing and I saw the Lost Boys doing a dance that I have never seen before.

They were twirling the around the fire, beating sticks together and making noises like wild animals, while some did backflips and laugh.

I could see Peter glance up at me and smile as he played, dancing slightly with the boys. He knew I could hear the song. Knowing that I belonged here.

Looking around at the boys and how they danced, I saw Cassie among them. It was interesting to see him dance because he never danced at parties.

While I looked and the song played, my heart leaped as I saw Henry dancing. I mentally smirk and I couldn't be happier.

I gazed into the fire as a memory flashed in my head. Henry was dancing around the fire as Peter played his flute. He stopped playing and looked at Henry. Dropping his hands to his side.

"You can hear the music now, can't you Henry?" Peter's voice echoed.

"Yeah." He says smiling and dancing with the Lost Boys. Peter smirks and looks down. As his song played in the background, Peter looked up with the fire reflecting off of him, his eyes darker from the shadows, only turning me on. Peter never looked so cute.

I come out of the memory, not knowing what it meant. Soon the song ended and Peter came back to where I was sitting.

"I knew he would hear it." I yawn, pulling my knees closer, and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Did I ever doubt you?" He says, looking at me.

"No, but I like to think that you did." And with that, I fall asleep with Peter's song carrying me to sleep.