Her new life.

Luna's P.O.V.
I look at the little drawing and throw a fire ball at it, watching the ice melt. The flame disappeared as the last of the ice melts. I take a deep breath and go downstairs to Chris.

"There you are."

"Sorry, couldn't get out of my book." I lie.

"Of course. So how was your meeting with Ruby?"

"It was fun." I say walking away from him.

"And where do you think you're going princess?" He smirks, grabbing me from behind and tumbling over onto the couch with Chris on top of me, pinning my hands above my head.

I struggle to get out of his grasp as he lifts my chin in his hand so I was looking at him. He suddenly smashed his lips onto mine. I struggle to get out of his grasp but eventfully give in, kissing him back.

Now that he knew he had me, he let go of my wrists, putting his right hand on the back of my head, playing with my hair, while he held his left hand on my back.

I spread my wings and wrapped them around us, making Chris lean in closer. He started to bite the exposed skin on my neck, leaving love bites everywhere he kissed.

I dragged my hand down to his abs and placed my hand there. I could feel Chris smirk against my skin at where my hand was.

Chris reached my sweet spot, making me moan. He pulled back, just to bite my sweet spot again, making me moan louder.

Chris smirked as he moved to my lips again. He puts his arms around my neck as he plays with my hair. Chris looks at me with a look of consern on his face when he realized that I stopped.

"Wait a minute."

"What is it? Is something wrong love?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." I say looking down.

"Then what is it?" He asked, lifting my chin up, caressing my cheek.

"Well, it's just that we're in Storybrooke, and Neverland is the only realm where you don't grow up."

"Are you sure about that princess?"

"What do you mean?"

"I might have put an enchantment on the town so you don't grow old."

"You think of everything." I smile, pulling him closer as I kiss him. I try to break a moment later but Chris has his hand on my back, not letting me go.

Every time I tried to get free from his grasp, he tightens his grip on me, pulling me closer to his body. I felt his abs as he tightens his grip on me, pulling me closer to his chest.

I only knew one way to end this, and to make my point. I bite down on his bottom lip hard.

He winces as he sits up on my knees. I push him back, making him fall onto the couch. I get off the couch, heading for the library.

"You want to have a little fun, then let's have some fun?" He smirked. I look behind me as he came toward me, licking his lips.

"No, I've had enough." I laugh, running up to the library. I run through the double doors, closings them and locking them with a protective spell.

I grab my Percy Jackson book from the shelf and go to my little seat on the ceiling. I open up to where I left off and see a small letter fall out.

I set the book aside and take the letter in my hand, opening it. The card had a picture of my tipi in the middle of it. I open it up and read.

Luna,