Sirens and the future.

Luna's P.O.V.

"I'm not going back. I realized that I don't have a home back there and what will I do when I go back? Besides, Pan will never in a million years let me off this bloody island, and I think I'm falling for him" I say. Tinkerbell looked shocked.

"But I know someone who can get us off the island without Pan's permission. He found a loophole a few decades after he came here. He can use a magic bean. He can get us off the isl-"

"NO! I'm not going back. Pan trusts me, now and I trust him mostly. And I'm not loosing his trust!" I shout.

"YOU ONLY TRUST HIM BECAUSE HE HAS SHELTER AND PROTECTS YOU. AND YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOURSELF ALONE!" Tink yells back.

"IF I KNEW I COULDN'T PROTECT MYSELF I WOULDN'T HAVE RUN AWAY. I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!"

And with that I storm out, slamming the door behind me. I went to the beach to calm myself down. I can't believe her. Well if I learned one thing today, it's to never trust a Fariy. It's then I hear a beautiful voice coming from the sea. I follow the voice as if in a trance.

I see a beautiful Mermaid with a light purple tale that shimmers in the sunshine and blond hair. I got closer, I thought I could feel her grab my wrist but I was to busy focusing on her voice to do anything.

(cue music)

Here my voice beneath the sea, sleeping now so peacefully. At the bottom of the sea, sleep for all eternity.

Sailors live so restlessly, come with me, sleep peacefully. Listen to this siren song, worry not for nothing's wrong.

Let my voice lead you this way. I will not lead you astray. Trust me as we reach the side jumping out where men have died!

Hear my voice beneath the sea sleeping now so peacefully. At the bottom of the sea wait for all eternity!

Let the ocean fill your lungs, struggle not soon peace will come. Taking in your final breath, sink down to the ocean steps.

I wish I could always be in the oceans arms you'll see, he who wants it nothing more. Sleeps now at the oceans floor.

Ocean was your lovers name, you had loved her all the same, now you'll always be together, sirens are so very clever.

Hear my voice beneath the sea,  sleeping now so peacefully, at the bottom of the sea, sleep for all eternity!

And with that I was pulled down. I struggled to get out of the Mermaids grip, but she wouldn't let go.

I look up and see someone dive in the water but I was to busy focusing on getting out of the water. I try to get to the person, but I can't. I thought I saw Pan's emerald green eyes sparkling from the sunlight, but I was drowning and panicking.

The last thing I remember is someone grabbing me from the Mermaid and taking me from the water to the beach. I feel someone take my cloak off and I'm left coughing up water. I look up and see a dripping wet Pan standing over me, worry in his eyes. My suspicions were right. It was Pan who risked his life for me. That's all I see before I pass out.

Peter's P.O.V.
I was trying to find Luna a few minutes after she walked off, only to see her getting drowned by a Siren. Loving her like I do I take action and dive into the water. Once I got her to land, I was happy to see her beautiful blue eyes open. After I knew she was alive, I carried her back to my tent and layed her down on the bed.