A little suprise.

Luna's P.O.V.

I will always find you.

I shoot up at the voice of Peter. I pant heavily from the dream. It's been 5 years since the fire. And 5 years since Peter's death.

Every time I go to sleep, I wake up to Peter's voice saying the same thing. It's night time and I get out of bed and turn into my wolf form, walking to the entrance of the tipi before laying down and laying my head in between my paws, looking at my Lost Boys celebration.

I don't go out to the fires anymore because of that day. Felix saw me and comes over, sitting down next to me with his hands on his knees.

We sit there in silence until Felix spoke up.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" He looks at me.

"Thinking about who?" I look at Felix.

"Pan."

"Yeah, I am." I sigh, resting my head in between my paws.

"And I know cutting yourself or killing yourself won't take the pain away."

"If I die, at least I'll be united with Peter again after 5 years."

"But you need to live, for us. And for Cassie and the twins. When I went to go check on you, I saw what you were trying to hide on your arm. All those cuts won't take the pain away, they'll only remind you of what you lost."

"Did Robbie sent you to check on me?"

"No, I did it for myself."

I look at him puzzled.

"You're not the only one here who's hurt themselves."

"Oh yeah. Give me one person who's used self harm."

"Follow me if you want the answer." He gets up and walked farther in the tipi with his mace slung over his shoulder. I look back at him. All he does is gesture his head toward the back room. Sighing, I turn human and go after him. We walk to my room and he shuts the door while I sit on the bed.

"Ok, I did as you asked. Now who else on the island has used self harm?" Felix takes his shirt off and I see many scars across his chest. Some faded and some almost gone but still visible. I got up and walked over to Felix, tracing his scars lightly.

"What happened?" He stayed quiet. When he stayed quiet, I changed the question.

"What was her name?"

"Her name was Lilly, she was my little sister." He moved to the bed and sat down while I sat down with him.

It was a normal day, my mother was a seamstree while my my father was a cobbler. We lived in a small village and everyone knew each other and took care of one another. My father was at work and my mother was sick in bed. Lilly, being the angel she was, offered to stay home while I went to get food from the farmers market for dinner, When I came back home, I saw the front door was open. I rush inside the house, hoping that everything would be ok, even though I knew it wasn't. I ran inside the house and saw it was a mess. Books were everywhere, peices of my moms favorite vase were shattered everywhere. I run into my moms room to see my mother dead and my sister with a stab wound in her chest.

"Lilly was always so kind. The kind who put others before herself. If I knew what she was going to do, I never would have let her stay home alone." Felix looked down and a tear ran down his face. I just put a hand on his shoulder to tell him it was ok. He regained his composer and looked at me.

"After that, I kept cutting myself. One night I was planning to kill myself when I met Pan. He brought me here, he treated me like family. It took me a while, but he finally got me to stop hurting myself."