Saving the Queen.

Peter's P.O.V.
Chris comes out from his hiding spot and walks up to me.

"Thanks for getting what I need Pan, now hand it over." Chris puts his hand out.

"What did I get for you?" I ask.

"That vile of water. I need it."

"Over my dead body." I snarl.

"I can make that work." He smirked, unsheathing his sword and running up to me.

Right as he was about to kill me, I fire ball shoots from behind him, knocking his sword to the ground. We look behind us to see Rumple.

"Stay away from my son pirate." He snaps, raising his hand and causing Chris to go flying back, making me jump out of the way as Chris flew right past me.

Chris bangs his head on the rocky wall and passes out, falling to the ground. I look back at my father and smile.

"Thanks." I smile.

"You're welcome. Do you have the water?" I pulled the vile from my belt and hand it to him.

Rumple waves his hand over the vile as the water turns sky blue from the spell. The color fades and the water turns to normal water. He hands it to me and I put it on my belt, hiding it with my shirt.

"I came up here for 2 reasons. 1, don't let Luna know you gave that water to her. 2. She's awake and calling for you." He says.

"Thank you." I nod as he disappeared. I launched off the cliff and fly back to camp, going into my tent to see Luna stirring in her sleep, telling me that she's going to wake up soon. It's so cute to see her stir in her sleep.

I silently walk over to the table and wave my hand, making a tray with a burger and some strawberrys. I summon a cup and poor some water in it, taking the vile from my belt and pouring it in with the water.

I take the tray and walk over to Luna, placing the tray on the bed. I caress Moon's cheek softly with the back of my hand.

Looking over to her wounded leg, I see the gauze that was soaked with blood was now clean, telling me that someone has changed her bandages.

"Luna, Luna wake up love." I smile. Luna's eyes flutter open to lock with mine.

"Hey Peter." She smiled. Her voice was better now. Before it was raspy but now it's better.

"How's the leg?" I ask.

"Better. Still hurts, but better." She sits up.

"I got you some lunch." I say.

"Thank you. I'm starving." Moon says, reaching for a strawberry. Eating it, she puts the leaves in the bowl and grabbed another, eating it.

I grabbed one and got an idea.

"Moon." She looks at me and I throw the strawberry to her, who caught it in between her teeth, biting into it.

Reaching for another, she tossed it in the air and was about to catch it in her mouth when I shoved her as the fruit landed in my mouth.

"Peter." Luna wined.

"What?" I ask, still chewing the strawberry.

"You cheated, that's not fair." She crossed her arms.

"I didn't cheat." I smile.

"Yes you did. You pushed me out of the way so you could get the strawberry."

"So?" I chuckled.

"Oh I get it. The whole 'cheaters never win' rule doesn't apply to you. I get it." She smirked. At that moment, Robbie comes in the tent.

"Hey Luna, looks like you're up." He smiles.

"Yeah, Peter bribed me with food." Luna smiles.

"I did not." I deny. Ok, so maybe I did.

"Sure, and you totally didn't cheat to get that strawberry from me." She roles her eyes.

"Ok, well we have something outside for you." Robbie smirked.

"Ok, Moon smiled, pulling the sheets off of her bad leg. Luna looked at the bandages but shook her head, putting her leg on the ground.

I got up as Robbie and I just stood there, waiting for her to get up. Luna takes a deep breath and gets up, just to fall to the ground.

I caught her as she was about to hit the floor, putting my hand around her waist. She looks up at me and smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I helped her up and she limped over to Robbie, me holding on to her so she wouldn't fall.

We get outside where all the Lost Boys were, looking at us. There were 2 things at the head of the table where Luna and I sit, covered with Felix and Henry by them and I looked at the items skeptically.

"We have a little something for you 2." Robbie smirked. He nodded at Felix and Henry and they pulled the covers off to reveal 2 beautiful thrones.

A dark green one with a beautiful scene of the forest on it with my pipes on the top. The other throne was a dark blue one with a night sky with stars on it and a gray moon crescent on the top like the mark on Luna's arm.

"Robbie, these are incredible. How did you make these?" Luna asked.

"Well, Felix, Henry and I came up with the design and Regina, Emma, and Gold helped make them."

"Thank you." Moon beamed. She started to walk toward them and I tried to help her but she shrugged me off.

"I want to see if I can walk on my own." She said. I backed up and Moon took a step, falling. I shot forward and caught her, helping her up.

She tried again but fell as I caught her.

"It's ok that you can't walk now. Just give it time." I say. Moon seemed frustrated but nodded and we walked to the thrones and we admired the thrones that the group had made.

"Pan, Luna." We turned our attention to Andrew who was walking up to us.

"What is it?" I snap.

"I found this in the jungle." He hands me a scroll and I read it. After I read it, I look down, frustrated.

"What did it say?" Felix asked.

"Chris has declared war in 2 days." I say.

"It's a trap! He must know about Luna's leg. He planned this!" I snap.

"What do you mean?" Baelfire asked.

"Chris knew about the beach. He sent that shark after Luna so he could declare war because he knew Luna would be disabled." I explained, furious.

"But I thought animals here don't respond to magic." Felix claims.

"They don't. Chris probably made that shark with magic." I growl.

"Peter. Just because Chris declared war in a few days, doesn't mean we have to listen. We still get to declare war." Luna says. Her bad leg was lifted off the ground to prevent walking on it.

"Yeah, since when does Chris decide what to do around here?" Robbie smirked.

"But what will happen when we don't show up 2 days?" I ask.

"Well we'll face the consequences. But Chris has to know one thing. He doesn't rule Neverland. We do. And we're all here for you." Baelfire smiles.

"Both of you." Lilly chimes in.

"Thanks." I say.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Robbie, can you get Chestnut for me?" Robbie nods and goes to get my horse, leading her over to me.

"Come on Henry and Lilly." I smirk, getting on Chestnut followed by Henry.

"Where are we going?" Lilly smiles, getting on Chestnut and holding on to my brother.

"Henry as a surprise for you."