Protecting his camp.

Peter's P.O.V.
When I said there were pirates, I let go of Moon and unsheathed my dagger, getting ready to fight while Luna turned into her wolf form and growled.

"Moon, search."

She sniffed the air and jumped into the jungle. There was silence, followed by rustling in the leaves, then more silence. Felix came back and he must of known because he just looked at me and came over, mace slung over his shoulder and waiting for Moon with me. I can feel my heart beating in my chest as I look around for Moon. She finally reveals herself to me, dragging a pirate by his shirt. She comes to my side, the pirate still in her mouth.

"Moon, drop it." I point to the ground. She drops the pirate.

"Moon, sit." I ordered. She does as she's told and sits down. She looked at me and I glared at the pirate.

"Moon, lay down." She lays down and lays her head on on the ground. Sighing.

"I guess you're treating her like a dog now. I knew she should have kept her in Storybrook." The pirate says. Luna shoots her head up and growled as Chris stood up to look at us.

"Nice to see you to Moon." He smiled.

"Not to mention Pan, and Felix." His smile fades.

"Been a long time captain." Felix smirked like Chris's words ment nothing.

"I couldn't help but over hear you talking about this Jacob fellow, and his pack and what their capable of." Chris taunts. When Chris said that, Moon shot up and launched at Chris. Pinning him to the ground.

"Stay away from them!" She growls.

"Moon, down!" I snap. She doesn't listen.

"I swear, if you so much as enter his camp. I'll rip your throat out. In fact, why don't I just do that now." She says, bearing her teeth. I can see Robbie, Henry, Jacob, and the trio all run into the clearing beside Felix.

"Moon, heal!" I snap, louder and before she could harm Chris. She looked at me and I glare at her. Moon turned back to Chris but doesn't move and I nod at Robbie and the trio. They grab her as she tried to get away.

"Get her back to camp and make sure she stays there." I ordered.

"Felix, get Chris to the cages I'll talk to him later. Henry, make sure she doesn't hurt anyone, if she does attack, try to calm her down. She might listen to her brother. Jacob, get back to your camp." I say. They all do as I say and soon the scene is clear. I sigh and walk back to camp.

"Robbie."

"She's in the tent sleeping."

"Good." I sigh, walking in the tent. But to my surprise, Luna isn't there.

"Luna." I say her name sweetly.

"Luna I know you're here." She still doesn't respond.

"Luna come out." I say, a little more stearn.

"No." I hear. It came from under the bed. I kneel down to see a frightened wolf. As I reach my hand out to pet her, I stop when she spoke.

"Stop, don't touch me." She backed up more.

"Why." I chuckled, pulling my hand back and resting it on my knee.

"Because I don't want to hurt you." I jerk my head to see Luna is now by the dresser.

"You would never hurt a soul." I chuckled, walking over to her and taking her hand in mine.

"That's not true, you should see what I did to the trio." She hangs her head down in shame.

"Hey, you know what, that wasn't you, it was Chris." I say.

"How do you know?"

"Because like I said before." I say, lifting her chin to she was forced to meet my gaze.

"You would never hurt a soul." I smile, caressing her cheek.

"And you know what?" I smile, leading her to the bed before sitting down.

"You were just trying to protect Jacob."

"Pan, can I see you outside for a minute?" Andrew poked his head in the tent.

"I'll be right there." I sigh, letting him leave. I kiss Moon on her forehead and walk out to see Andrew and his brothers who looked like they had hung out with the lions at the zoo. They had claw marks all over their faces, some still bleeding.

"What is it?" I snap. The 3 brothers exchange glances while I just stand there. Andrew finally meets my eyes.

"Robbie found this in Luna's fur on the way back." Andrew says, handing me a small container with a brown tick in it. It looked like it could blend in to Moon's fur. I just examine the bug until I look at their leader.

"Is Robbie still around, I want to talk to him." 

"He just went in his tent." Hunter tells me.

"Can you get him." I ask.

"Of course Pan." He nodded, running to do what I told him. Hunter comes to me moment later with Robbie on his heel.

"Robbie, do you know what this is?" I ask, showing him the bug.

"Yeah, I mean I've read about scientists studying these. But I've never seen them for myself." He says, taking the container from me.

"What is this?" I ask.

"A tick that when embeded in the skin, can turn the host against everyone around them. Kind of like that curse that Pitch placed on you. Don't ask me how I know I know about that, the Lost Boys told me." He explained, walking over to the fire. I take the tick out of the container and poured it on my hand, summoning a fire ball and burning the bug in my hand.

"Good, now it won't hurt anyone. Now get to bed." I snap. Just as I was heading to my tent, Robbie called me over. I walk over to the fire and sit down with him.

"What do you need Robbie?"

"A few nights ago, you said that you and Luna met back in the Enchanted Forest. How?" I tried to think on how to tell him.

"Well, on Once Upon A Time did you have an episode where a curse was placed on StoryBrook?" I ask. Because of how many things on that show happened in real life, I just had to ask.

"Yeah, season 3 with Pan and Lost Boys." He says a little puzzled on why I asked him.

"Tell me more about that."

"Well, to summarize the season, Pan needs the heart of The Truest Believer A.K.A Henry to save himself. Well a boy comes on the island and Pan finds out that it isn't the boy he needs. He gets Henry and lies to him, saying that he needs Henry's heart to save magic. Pan gets the heart but the heroes get it back. Then Pan gets mad and l tried to curse StoryBrook. Killing Felix along the way for the curse. He fails and his son Rumplstilscan kills him." He explained.

"Wow, sounds just like what I did. Probably because it happened. But I did it for Moon. To keep her happy."

"Yeah. The secret behind that half of the season is that it's the only season to be based off real deadly events. Pan, you're famous in StoryBrook." He chuckled.

"That boy you mentioned. Who wasn't the Truest Believer, what was his name?" I ask.

"Oh, Baelfire." I look down, afraid that he would say that.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, because Baelfire is my younger brother."

"Really." Robbie smiled.

"Don't tell anybody." I snap, getting up.

"Because if you do, I'll make sure to make your life a living hell." I threaten, walking back to my tent.

"Fine. Oh Pan?"

"Yes Robbie." I turn my head to look at him.

"It feels like Luna isn't telling me something. Does Luna have any more secrets she isn't telling me?"

"Well, you can't tell anybody this but. She raises the moon or has moon powers. She's daughter of the moon."