There's a first for everything.

Luna's P.O.V.
We walk over to the foor and face each other. All these memories of Peter and I rush through my head and I start to cry as the song starts.

Pan (P)
Felix (F)
Robbie (R)

    (P) Tell me that you sad and lost your
    way.

Peter wipes my tears with his thumb.

      Tell me that your tears are here to
      stay. But I know you're only hiding,
     and I just wanna see you.

     You tell me that you're hurt and
     you're in pain.

I have my head down but Peter hooked his finger under my chin, tilting it up so I looked at him.

     And I can see your head is held in
    shame, but I just wanna see you
    smile again. See you smile again.

Felix comes up behind Peter. Peter looks up at him and smiled at him.

    (P+F) But don't burn out. Even if you
     scream and shout. It'll come back to
     you.

Peter caressed my cheek.

     (P) And I'll be here for you.

Peter picked me up bridal stile and smirked at me as everyone claped on beat.

    Oh I will carry you over fire and
   water for your love.

Peter spins me around and I laugh. Peter held me closer to him, his breath hitting my lips.

   And I will hold you closer. Hope your
  heart is strong enough. When the
  night is coming down on you. We will
   find a way through the dark.

Peter lets me down and the ceiling becomes a stary sky as Robbie comes over to me and Peter moved aside.

    (R) I wish that I could take you to the
     stars. I'd never let you fall and break
     your heart. And if you wanna cry I'll
     fall apart, I'll be there to hold you.

     You tell me that you hurt, it's all
     in vein. But I can see your heart can
     love again. And I remember you
     laughing, so let's just laugh again.

     (P+F) Don't burn out. Even if you
     scream and shout It'll come back to 
    you, back to you.

Peter picked me up again and spun me again, with me squealing. Now Felix was clapping and stamping his foot on the ground, smiling and singing.

      (P) Oh I will carry you over fire and
      water for your love. And I will hold
     you closer. Hope your heart is strong
    enough. When the night is coming
    down, we will find a way through the
    dark.

     And you don't need, you don't need
     to run. And you will see it's easy to
     be loved. I know you want to be
     loved.

Peter caressed my cheek.

      Oh I will carry you over fire and
      water for your love. Oh I will
     carry you over fire and water for
    your love. And I will hold you closer.
    Hope your heart is strong enough.

     When the night is coming down, we
      will find a way, through the dark.

      Oh I will carry you over fire and
     water for your love. And I will hold
     you closer. Hope your heart is strong
     enough. When the night is coming
     down, we will find a way through the
    dark.

Peter lets me down as everyone cheers and claps.

I kiss Peter on his cheek and walk off with Robbie.

"Aww, twue wove." He mocks as we approach the table.

"Will you stop it, Tommy." I laughed.

"Tommy? You haven't called me that since Hero's Reborn."

"Yeah, well you haven't called me your little Lost Girl since Once Upon A Time." I shoot back.

"Why do you always have to one up me?" Robbie wined as we walked to the table and sit down.

"Because that's just who I am." I laugh. Peter walked up to us and sits down next to us.

"Come on love, time to go." And I knew what that ment. But Peter never told me where he's taking me for our honeymoon.

"Ok, where are the boys, I want to say goodnight to them before we leave." As if on cue, my 3 boys come running up to us. I pick Cassie up in my arms and rest him on my lap.

"Hey boys, Daddy and I are going away for a little bit but we'll be back soon, ok?" I say.

"Cwan we cwom wif?" Cassie asked.

"Aww, not this time Cas. But don't worry. Robbie and Jack will take you back to the island and keep you safe." I say.

"Okway mwommy." Cassie smiled, putting his arms around my neck. I hug him and kiss his head before letting him down.

I kneel down and hug the twins, kissing them before saying goodbye.

"Oh and Robbie, keep them safe." I say.

"I will. I'll contact you if anything happens."

"Ok, bye boys. Look out for each other." I say before Peter puts his arm around my back as we walk outside, where a long, black limo was parked.

"Do you ever stop?" I chuckled.

"Not when it comes to my family." Peter kissed my head as we go to the limo. Peter opened the door and helps me in before getting in and closing the door behind him.

The driver drives off as Peter looks at me. Luckily the wall that separated us from the driver was closed because Peter moved his hand to my cheek, quickly smashing his lips on mine.

Peter kissed me hard, making me fall back on the seat as Peter crawled on top of me, kissing my hard.

I kissed him back, moving my hand to his neck, cradling his nape. I snake my other hand to his hair, tangling my fingers in his hair.

Peter moved down to my neck, nipping at my sweet spot over and over. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly turned on right now.

Peter's P.O.V.
I nip at Luna's delicate skin, making her moan. I brush my lips past her sweet spot, causing her to react. The sound turns me on and I do it again, getting a reaction from her.

I run my hand under her shirt, sliding my hand to her neck, cradling her nape.

"Peter." I stop and rest my head against hers, both of us panting.

"Yes, Mrs.Pan?" I smirk. Luna chuckled, sitting up.

"Do you think Chris will come back?"

"No. He knows his place. And it's not in our realm."

"Hey, you finally remembered to say the realm was both of ours." She smiled.

"I love you Moon." I chuckled. Moon holds her hand on my cheek, quickly wrapping her arms and wings around me, pulling me down and kissing me again.