Old friends.

Luna's P.O.V. 
I can't believe it, I was officially a Lost Girl. I looked at my new colored wings and smirked. I looked at Peter and leaped into the air to test my new wings. They were stronger than before. I felt the cold air on my face as I looked down.

I could see Peter flying up to me and he smiled. I swoop down just above the trees and saw the beach. Gliding across the water with my hands extended like a bird.

I closed my eyes and just lived in the moment. I open my eyes to see Peter on my side. He pointed down and we saw mermaids leap out of the water all around us like dolphins. I held my breath and dived in.

I could see Peter hovering right where I dived in, looking for me worried. I swam behind him and leaped out of the water right behind Peter, and pushed him, making him fall into the water, I dove in after him and helped him out. We flew for a while.

Peter touches my hand and brings it to the surface of the water, spraying water everywhere. I could see all the mermaid tales shimmer in the moon light when I did this.

We head back and find a cliff on the island. Peter leads me highter and shows me the scene before me. The moon was just above the water as it lit the surface.

Peter was behind me with his head resting on my shoulder and his hands around my waist. He looked at me and breathed on my neck, his warm breath on my skin.

"It's perfect, isn't it?" He breaths on my neck. I shiver as he does this.

"Not as perfect as you." I say, turning around to meet his eyes. I kiss him and he kisses me right back, deepening the kiss. My hands were in his hair and his were on my waist. I never wanted to let go of him. I craved for him every day, I longed for his touch every night.

We fall on the ground as we kiss. I bite my tongue, trying not to moan as he gets close to my sweet spot. Placing love bites up and down my neck. We roll over so I'm now on top if him, my braid hanging over my shoulder. I kiss him again with my wings extended, flapping in the wind.

We break the kiss, still holding on to each other as we leap in the air. My wings curled around us so we were in closed. We kept kissing until we landed and fell on the ground, looking up at the night sky. I tucked my knees closer to me and huddled close to Peter for warmth as he had his hands behind his head.

"Peter." I say looking in the night sky.

"Yes my love?" He asked, tilting his head and looking at me.

"Promise me that no matter what happens, no matter the danger, no matter how far apart we are, promise me that you'll protect me." I say, meeting his eyes.

"I promise." He says, smiling at me.

"I promise I will protect you."

"And I promise I will protect you." I smile.

I yawn as I cuddle closer to my Piper, closing my eyes as I fall asleep. With Peter's hands around my shoulder, embracing me.

Peter's P.O.V.
I heard Luna fall asleep in my arms, as I carried her back to camp bridal stile. I get to camp and head to our tent. I layed her down gently and looked at her sleeping figure. I smile as I go outside to the party.

"Felix, time for everyone to turn in for the night."

"But the party just began."

"I don't want to wake Luna."

"Of course." Felix says, shouting for the boys to go to their tents. I walk back in my tent and see Luna's sleeping body. Her body looked stiff, and I could tell she felt unsafe, given the events that happened over the past few days.