Powers?

Peter's P.O.V.

"Powers, yeah right. Cas is a normal boy, he doesn't have powers. And even if he did, don't you think he would have used them by now?" She scoffs.

"I know it sounds crazy, but maybe their right. And it makes sense why Chris want Cassie. It would be for his powers." She looked over to the bed where Cassie, Asa and Isaac sleep.

"Ok, I'll trust you with this." She sighs, looking back at me.

"You can go back to camp, I'll watch over them." She smiles at me.

"No, I want to stay with you." I protest. Luna bites her lip.

"Tell you what, when I start to raise the moon, then you can come and see them. I don't want to leave them. Not now."

"I understand. I'll be back, you can't keep me away forever." I chuckled.

"I'm not keeping you away, it's just that you have a camp to run." She chuckled.

I lean in closer to her and kiss her slow and I feel her arms around my neck. I snake my hands around her waist.

I pull back, walking out of the tipi.

"Oh." I chuckled. I walk back in the tipi and hand something to Luna.

"Give this to him, he might feel a little better."

"Cassie's Neverland blanket?"

"Yeah."

She smiles "I'll do that."

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter left the tipi and I sat down next to Cassie, staying by him all afternoon and through the evening,

I put his blanket on him and he sighs happily, clutching onto the blanket. I chuckled and pet his head.

By the time the sun started setting, the twins started to wake up, along with Cassie.

Cassie's eyes flutter open and I'm so glad when he yawns and rubbed his eyes with his little fists.

"Mwommy?" He calls.

"Hey baby." I whisper, smiling. I thought I was going to pass out for how happy I was.

"Hwi mwommy." He smiled.

"Hey Cece, how are you doing?" Asa asked.

"Wit hwurts." His smile fades.

"Oh, I know baby." I kiss him on his forehead. I look out the tipi and see it was time to raise the moon. 

I got up and walked just outside the tipi, raising my hands and closing my eyes, raising the moon. I walk back in the tipi, only to be tackled to the ground.

"Peter." I laugh at the boy on top of me.

"What are you doing here?" I chuckled.

"You said that I could come to see Cassie and the twins when you raised the moon, so I did." He caressed my cheek.

"Dwaddy!" Cassie exclaimed, getting out of bed and sitting on his knees. Peter gets off of me and walks over to Cassie, sitting down.

I get up and sit on the other side of Cassie.

"Hey Cassie, how you feeling?" Peter asked, sitting on the bed.

"Bwetter." He smiled, hugging him. Peter hugged him back. Suddenly lightning flashed through the sky and thunder rumbled as rain started to pour down.

Cassie gets between Peter and I and hides under his blanket. He hugged Peter, scared.

"It's ok Cassie, it's just a little storm." Peter calms him down, petting his head. I look at Peter.