King and Queen.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna kissed me and I didn't hesitate for a second before kissing her back. I lost myself as I deepend the kiss, untieing her braid and tangling my hands in her soft hair.

I stop playing with her hair and move my hands to her waist, where she held her hand on mine, giving me goosebumps.

Luna had her hands around my neck until I smirked and flipped her over onto the bed. She put her hands around my neck again and pulled me closer. I loved this moment. After a century of kissing Crystal, I finally get to kiss my real queen.

"I'm. So. Sorry." I apologize in between kisses.

"Shut up." She laughs as we continue. I slowly drag my lips down her jaw and onto her neck, biting at the exposed skin on her neck and causing her to moan.

I found her sweet spot and bit down, making her moan. I do it again as she moaned again, turning me on.

She ran her fingers through my hair as I keep kissing her neck, having her tighten her grip in my hair, making me groan.

Never wanting to let go, I pulled her closer to me. She just smiled and we continue. We soon stop and we look into each others eyes.

I get myself lost in her ocean blue eyes. I pull her into me and she moved out from under me and lays down on my side and I wrap my arm around her waist, resting her head on my chest as I play with her hair, her body facing me. We just look up at the ceiling and stay silent.

"Luna." She looks up at me.

"Why did you leave?" I asked gently.

"When I saw you kiss Crystal, I fainted and Chris caught me. I woke up in his room and he told me that he was taking me back to Storybrook."

"I didn't care about leaving Neverland because I thought you didn't care about me anymore until I realized that Cassie missed me."

"I tried to ask Chris to take me back. When he said no, I got so mad that I slapped him."

"After that, he took me up to his room and raped me. A century later, Henry and I made a plan to come back. Emma and Hook helped us with transportation."

"When I got here and saw you, I was so happy. But I noticed that you've changed. You weren't the same as when I left you." She cried, snuggling closer to me. I put my arm around her back and comforted her.

"Shhh. It's ok. I'm here now love." I never wanted to leave her after Chris. How she said that he raped her like it was nothing, like she was used to it.

"Come on love. I say, picking her up bridal stile and walking to the balcony. I fly down and walk back to camp. When I put her down, all eyes were on her as they run up her to welcome her back to camp.

I walk into our tent and grabbed a box. Luna walked in moments later with a smiling Cassie in her arms. I walk up to her and gesture for her to go outside where all the Lost Boys were all standing in a two rows, one on each side of the tent.

I teliported to the end and smirked at Luna, who was out of her Lost Girl outfit and changed in a beautiful light blue dress that dragged behind her.

Her braid was turned into a tight bun in the back with a blue ribbon tied into it. (Like Elsa's at her coronation except with a light blue ribbon around it.)

She put Cassie down and holds his hand as she walked down the path that the boys made.

They reached me and Henry and the twins emerge from behind me. The twins standing by Cassie and Henry stands next to me, holding 2 other boxes.