Where's the king?

Luna's P.O.V.
I put the box on the bed and run out of the tent.

"Oh." I chuckled. I turn around to the tent. I put a protection spell over the tent and join the battle. As I fight, I see Robbie getting on Jacob and running out of the camp. I transform into my wolf form and run after the wolf, catching up to them.

"Jacob!" I yell. He turned to face me.

"Take care of him for me, ok?"

"I will." He nodded. Just as he was about to turn around, I stopped him.

"And Jacob. If you, or any of your wolves hurt Robbie, I'll rip everyone in your camp throats out." I promise him. Jacob looked shaken by this as he scrambled away.

I run back to camp, turn human, and unsheathed my dagger just to cross blades with Chris.

"Hello Luna. Where's Pan, I've been looking for him." Chris smirked. 

"He's dead." I pretend to be hurt. Chris got off my blade and sheathed it as he chuckled.

"Well well well men!" Chris shouts, getting everyone's attention.

"It looks like the Lost Queen lost her Lost King. Peter Pan is dead." Chris chuckled.

The pirates laugh and Chris puts his mouth next to my ear.

"I could be your king if you want." Chris whispered.

"Never." I snap.

"Come on men, let's let the queen grieve." The pirates run into the forest as Chris smirked at me.

"I'll be back my queen." Chris caresses my cheek.

"The next time I'll see you, is when I'm crushing your heart." I snarl. Chris runs after his men and Felix comes up to me.

"So. Should we get the box and go do it?" He asked.

"Yes."
                            *****

"Moon, dig." Felix ordered. The trio, Jack, Henry, Felix and I in my wolf form were all in my tipi in Cassie's room, by the twins bed. I started digging under the bed.

I dig a 5 foot hole in the soil and look back at Felix, waiting for him to give me the next command. Felix held the Pandora's Box in his hand and he set it down in front of him.

"Moon, fetch." He pointed to the box. I went up to him and grabbed the box from in front of him.

"Moon retreat." He nodded to the hole. I went over to the hole.

"Moon, drop it." I drop the box in the hole and cover the hole with dirt, turning human again and walking over to Felix.

"There. Now with the Pandora's Box buried, Chris will have no idea that Peter is still alive." I beam.

"And he won't be able to use Pan against us." Felix stated. Eveyone walked out and it was just me and Felix.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Good, why?"

"Because I bet seeing your best friend who was at your side for centuries getting trapped in the Pandora's Box must have been hard."

"It was, but I'm fine."

"Ok, well, I'll see you back at camp." I say, walking out and giving him space.

Felix's P.O.V.
Luna walked out of the tipi and I just look where she had buried the Pandora's Box, where Pan was trapped.

I walk out and start walking back to camp when I ran into Chris. He was leaning against a tree, with his arms crossed over his chest like Pan always does.