The aftermath.

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter carried me to the ocean and let me down. The water looked perfect from the setting sun.

I stand there, still. I play with my ring and admired it as someone snaked his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he breathed on my neck.

"Why did you do it here?" I ask.

"What?" Peter asked.

"The wedding. Why not back home?"

"Remember when I said I came back here after your time with Chris and saw all the memories that the necklace held?"

"Yeah."

"Well I also saw a memory of you telling Chris how I would never bring you here, even if it were just for a day."

"So you had the wedding here to prove to me that I was wrong?" I look at him.

"That was one of the reasons."

"What was the other?"

"Because it's pretty."

"Thank you." I smile, leaning my head on his chest.

"No, we're gonna be late."

"Late for what?" I ask.

"Come on, you'll see." Peter waved his hand and my long dress turned into a short dress that started a few inches above my knees that fell down to my feet.

I look down and admire the dress when Peter picked me up in his arms. He took off and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck so I don't fall.

He lands at a fancy looking place and Peter put me down. We walk in and everyone who was at the wedding, was here. It looked like a ball room.

Tables were all around with a dance floor in the center. When everyone sees us, they all cheer and clap as we walk in. On the left wall, there was a table where Robbie, Cassie, Isaac, Asa, Henry, and Lilly were.

I walk up to Cassie and hug him, picking him up as Asa and Isaac came over to me.

"Yway, we're wa fwamiwy!" Cassie squeals.

"We were always a family." Peter chuckled from behind me.

"Mwommy, whwn cwan we gwewt fwood, Iw'm hwungwy." Cassie wined.

"You can go up now." I say, letting him down. He runs into the crowd of people with his brothers.

I wander around, greeting old friends.

"Luna." I turned around to see Regina. She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Congratulations." She says.

"Thanks."

"Do you know where Pan is?"

"Yeah."

"Can you go get him. We need to tell him something."

"Sure." I say. I turned around just to run into Peter.

"Peter." I laugh.

"Hello love. What do you need?" Peter asked Regina.

"Come with me, both of you." She walks toward the door and we follow.

"What did you do?" Peter asked jokingly.

"What did you do!" I smile up at him. We walk out the doors and to the side of the building where all the heros were.

"Uh oh." Peter and I say in unison. We knew something was wrong if all the heroes were there. They didn't necessarily like Peter, and they don't like me being with him.