One heck of a day.

Peter's P.O.V.

"Dwaddy, whewer dwid ywuo gwo?"

"Oh, I just had to go somewhere." I say. I look at the twins and Luna. The twins knew that I died, but telling Cassie would break his heart.

I look at the twins and they had a look that read that they wanted to talk with me and Luna alone.

"Cassie, why don't you go start getting ready for bed, the twins will be there soon and Peter and I be there to tuck you in." Cassie ran to his room.

"Dad, why didn't you tell Cassie the truth?" Isaac asked.

"He's to young to know the truth." I say.

"But you'll tell him eventually, right?" Asa asked. Luna and I glance at each other.

"Mom, Dad?" Asa called.

"If we have to tell him, we will. But I don't want it to come to that." I say.

"Now head to your room, We'll be there in a sec." Luna ordered. The twins go to their room and Luna walked to the desk.

"Luna, what is it?" I chuckled. Luna picks something up and walked up to me.

"I think......these belong to you." She hands me my pipes.

"Thanks love." I smile, grabbing my pipes.

"And I think this....belongs to you." Something appeared in my hands. I gave her a green cloak. The

shade of the forest, my forest green eyes, and my shirt. She unfolds it and sees a long, floor length cloak with swirls all around it. Like Ruby's cloak that kept her human but green.

"Hey, it matches your eyes." She chuckled.

"And it also matches yours." I smirk.

"What do you mean, my eyes are blue, not green." She scoffed.

"Check again love." She runs to the desk and looked in the mirror to see her once beautiful blue eyes were now the same color as mine.

"How?" She gasped.

"I don't know, but let's save this for the morning."

Luna's P.O.V.
We say goodnight to the boys and go back to the back room. I put my arms around Peter's neck and he slithers his around my waist, tilting his head and kissing me.

I kiss him back and he quickly deepend the kiss by sliding his hands down my leg and making me shiver.

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I couldn't help it when I took his shirt off.

I guess he felt the same way because he moved to the bed and layed me down and got on me.

Peter brushed his hand lightly on my neck and before I could know what he was up to, I felt his lips on my neck, biting at the exposed skin on my neck.

I moan as he smirked. He flipped me over so I was on top of him. I kiss him slow, enjoying this.

My legs wrapped around his torso and my hands in his hair. I was tired so not reliseing it, I fell asleep.

                              *****
I wake up the next morning on something, reliseing it was Peter. Our faces were touching and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

I noticed that my legs were still wrapped around his waist and my hands were still in his hair. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

But that moment didn't last long because I soon felt Peter's soft lips on mine. I kissed him as Peter brushed his hand down my neck.