Attack.

Luna's P.O.V.
I lean on a tree in the clearing as I saw the my Lost Boys take Peter away. When they were gone, I stare into the jungle and let my mind wander.

About an hour passed and I saw Felix come into view, with his mace slung over his shoulder. The sun was out in the early morning.

"Did you do what I ask?" I say, still gazing into the jungle. A blank expression on my face.

"Yep, he's ready for you." He smirked.

"Good, then we shouldn't keep him waiting." I smile, looking at him as I push myself off the tree and start walking back to camp with Felix at my side.

We get to camp and stop right outside my tent. By now the sun was just almost in the middle of the sky.

"He's gonna be really mad at what you did to him, you know."

"I think I can handle Peter's punishment for me."

I walk in and see that the boys have tied Peter to a chair.

"If you needed to talk to me, you just needed to ask." Peter smirked.

"Yeah, but this is better because this time you can't get away." I smile.

"What do you need me for love?" He asked. 

"I will make this short and sweet." I say, walking up to him and lifting his chin.

"Don't you ever cross me." I say darkly, smirking and lifting an eyebrow.

"But you're mine, and you're on my island. So I can do whatever I want to do to you love." He smirked tilting his head slightly.

"Do you want to have that cuff on for as long as you live, and be powerless?" I threaten.

"No." He says, with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Than say sorry."

It was quiet as he sat there.

"Say it." I say darkly.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, now say it!"

"I'msorry." He mummbls.

"What was that?"

"I'm sorry."

"For." I say, crossing my arms and tapping my foot while smirking at him and lifting an eyebrow. He sighs.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did. Happy?" he asked. I smirk.

"Very. But let this be a lesson for you Peter. Don't you ever make me mad." I say darkly. I back up and look at him.

"Now if I take the cuff off, can I trust you?"

"Yes." I walk behind him and untied his ropes. I go to the front of him as he reaches his arm out.

I take it in my hand and hesitently reach out to take the cuff off. He rubs his hand where the cuff was.

"Now how bout some lunch." He said. By the time we got Peter, it was almost lunch. And non of us were tired. Or at least never showed it.

"I'm heading to the tipi and having lunch with Cassie." I say.

"Oh. Well will I see you after?"

"Of course you will."

"Ok. Have fun." He says as I head out. Cassie was at the table, waiting for me while everybody else was eating.

"Hey, you hungry?" I ask him.